23. SAGE.

sage carter stood on the side of the road, waiting for the traffic to pass by

she sees a gap and crosses over the road.

she knew exactly where she was, and exactly where she was going, for the first time in forever.

she makes her way towards the restaurant, the one from the photo that he had posted on twitter, him and his friends all stood outside, arms round shoulders and big grins.

as she nears the area she pulls the hood of her jacket over her head, it was a good hood which covered most her face, not allowing people to see the 'missing' girl who hid below.

she gets to the restaurant, recognising the sign. she leans up the wall outside for a moment, breathing in deeply, before looking inside. and sure enough all 9 boys sat round a huge table talking and eating.

there was her best friend- vik, vlogging his friends for his channel.

her cuddle buddy- jj, laughing loudly about something someone said.

her shoulder to cry on- josh, simply eating and then taking the piss out of everyone.

her funny laugher- ethan, he was laughing too, most likely annoying everyone else in the restaurant.

her helper- tobi, he was showing vik something on his phone, most likely pokemon related.

her joke master- harry, he was most likely the one making ethan and jj laugh like hyena's.

her giant- cal(freezy), he was taking the piss out of someone on his phone with harry, laughing at ethan and jj's laughs.

her prankster- cal(lux), he was joking with tobi about pokemon, showing off his collection.

and finally her saviour- simon, he was the only one sitting in silence, slowly eating his meal and taking a swig of his drink every now and then.

he was the only one who noticed her.

he looked up, his eyes meeting her through the glass, he was sure it was her, standing there in the rain, watching them all, it had to be her.

he stands up quickly, his friends look up at him confused.

"simon, where are you going?" asks josh, standing up to follow.

"i saw her," he replies quickly, pulling on his jacket as he pushed open the door.

by the time he got outside she was gone, but he could see a hooded figure running down the street. he narrowed his eyes to watch, and suddenly their hood fell, revealing long, golden hair. and he knew, straight off, that was her.