37. FROM VIK.

day 888

dear sage,

we got permission to keep your channel open, so we all have access to it. we found your video. its like you planned this all out right down to the detail.

your video congratulated us on 5 years, and you told us that wherever you were, you were happy. we did some behind the scenes work and found that you'd uploaded the video 3 days before we watched it- but that means you have the camera equipment for video making.

we wonder why exactly youtube wanted to get rid of your channel when you had uploaded several privatised videos over the past 5 months. we guess that you called youtube and told them to make out like they were deleting it so we would ask to get the channel- and of course, it worked.

well played sage. of course simon has locked himself in his room so he can watch all the uploaded videos by himself.

i saw the video of your congratulating us on 5 years and i sobbed. i actually cried sage. hearing your voice and knowing you were safe made my cry- i apologise, but i can't even remember what most of the 7 minute long video was about. i just remember that you smiled into that camera lens how you used to smile at us when you were happy- so i assume you're happy wherever you are.

i'm sorry for the longer letter, but i just had to tell you how grateful i am for these videos.

all my love,

- vik xx