The Beginning Of..?

Rio, Yukiko, and you were all walking home from class together. After the Assassination Classroom 'incident', very few people actually stayed together. Karma, Rio, Itona, Kayano, Nagisa, and Yukiko were the only ones that are still in the same grade and highschool as you. A few people, like Terasaka, Maehara, and Okajima are still in your highschool, they just got held back a grade. Almost everyone else either moved away, or changed highschools. As hard as it is to deal with, you and your friends just stick together and try to keep in contact with everyone.

"I still can't believe Kayano and Nagisa ended up dating." You smile, remembering the moment Nagisa asked Kayano to date him. "They've been friends for years. I thought for sure Nagisa had her in the friend zone!" Yukiko said, agreeing with you. "They're both so timid and shy, I'm amazed he got the nerve to ask her." Rio joined in, poking fun at the couple.

"Hey, they've been dating for three months, I'm just happy it finally happened. Anyways, I've gotta go home today, I can't go out with you guys. Text me tonight, okay?" You wave to your friends, turning down a different road. "We will~" They say together.

You take the key out of your bag, unlock the door,and walk in your house. "Hello?" You call out, with no response. "Guess I'm alone again tonight."

You head up the stairs to your bedroom, which is really a loft. Your parents have an actual bedroom, but you were stuck with the loft up above, with only half a wall. But hey, at least it looks cool.

Smiling to yourself, you drop your bag off the ledge you call a wall, letting it land on the sofa. Grabbing your phone and laptop, you follow your bag down, summersaulting over the wall. Hugging your laptop close to your chest, you roll onto the back of the couch, but over shot the landing and ended up sitting on the floor instead of the couch.

"Whoops, didn't mean to do that" You laugh silently at yourself, getting up to sit where you meant to. turning the screen on your phone on, you notice you have a text.

'wut up girl? I've got whipped cream, chicken feathers, spray paint, and my sights set on terasaka. wanna join~?' It was Karma. You got messages from him at least twice a week asking if you wanted to join in on pranking some people. Time can't change everything. As usual, you texted back with a smile that you didn't wanna get beat to a pulp tomorrow, but for him to keep you updated.

Thinking of what's going to happen to Terasaka, you boot up your computer, planning to check your Wattpad account, and then fangirl over your newest anime/manga crush. Your No-Face wallpaper stares at you, a notification blinking on the Skype icon.

"Man, I juuussttt got online, how can someone already know?" You open Skype, wondering who was stalking you're presence.

'Incoming call from Itona_Horibe'

Instead of getting a simple message, you were greeted with an incoming call, but it makes sense. You're alerted when Itona gets online, and he's alerted when you get online.

"Yo, what's up dude?" You accept the call, smiling at your silver haired friend. "Hey (y/n). Nothing much, I was just bored." He had some wires and metal rods in his hands, absentmindedly twisting them together. "You guys keep telling me I need to socialize more, so you're my social partner."

"Aww, haha well I'm glad you're not being too much of an introvert. I just got home, so let me get somethin' to eat and grab some books from my room. I'll be right back~" With that, you set your phone and computer to the side and head to the kitchen.