Waterpark...Fun?

"Hey, (y/n)!" Kayano ran up to you before class started. Yesterday was when you had your fight with Itona, and to be honest, you're pretty afraid to see him. There's no avoiding it though; his seat is right behind yours in the majority of your classes.

"Hey Kayano! How was your date with Nagisa yesterday?" You ask your friend, smiling at the blush already forming on her face.

"Oh, it was great! We went to the theater at the mall, then he took me to the river and we watched the sun set there. If you think about it, it was a stereotypical date, but I sure did love it!" Kayano was her usual happy self, describing how her day was. "But enough about me, (y/n). I heard you and Itona got into a fight!" You sigh, frustrated that she already knew. "How did you know, Kayano?"

"Follow me, (y/n)" Kayano had a mix between a happy and confused expression on her face as she led you through the halls. You two ended up at the door to your homeroom, where all of your friends had class with you. Kayano peeked her head inside and motioned for you to do the same.

Itona was sitting at his desk, his arms crossed on the tabletop, and his chin resting on his arms. He looked like he was staring out into space, but every now and then he would glance forward at your seat.

"I asked Nakamura what was wrong with him, and she told me about your fight." Kayano said, sitting down against the wall. You follow her lead, leaning against it as you wait for class to start. "He still looks calm, but you can totally tell he's upset." Your friend just didn't know when to stop talking. You were seriously starting to regret getting mad at Itona yesterday.

You looked at Kayano, then pushed off the wall, walking to the nearby vending machine. "I'm gonna go say sorry... I feel really bad about the whole thing." You bought a chocolate bar and got a thumbs up from the greenette. "Go for it, (y/n)!"

The moment you walk into the classroom, Itona looks up at you. "Good Morning Itona," You said while handing him the chocolate bar. "That's... uh, my way of saying sorry for freaking out on you yesterday..." 

Itona looked down at the candy in his hand, then back up at you. "I'm sorry too, (y/n). But thank you..." He gave you one of his sweet smiles before biting the wrapping off the chocolate bar. You laugh at the boy; even after three years, he still hasn't grown out of his habit of ripping the foil off with his teeth. Ruffling his hair, you notice Nagisa walking in the classroom with Karma and Kayano.

"Hey Kayano, it worked, I feel so much better. And good morning Karma, Nagisa~" You say hi to your friends, telling Kayano what happened with Itona. "Hey, (y/n)." "Hey girl~" The boys greeted you, Nagisa smiling at Kayano, and Karma ruffling your hair, like you just did to Itona.

Walking over to Itona so he could be in on the conversation, Kayano grabbed her boyfriends arm and bounced on her toes. "Ask them Nagi, ask them!" Blushing at his hyperactive lover, he looked at you and Itona. "Karma, Rio, Kayano and I are going to the water park later today. It's supposed to get up to 85 degrees. You guys wanna come with us?"

"Of course! What time?" You eagerly accept the invitation, already thinking of the swimsuit you're going to wear. "Since school gets out at two, we were thinking around three. You in Itona?" Kayano waved her hand in front of the white haired male, breaking his focus on whatever he was staring at out the window. "Uh.. Yeah, why not." He looked up at you, his face starting to turn pink.

Karma noticed, and took this chance to tease him. "What's wrong Itona? Are you not feeling well~? You're turning quite pink there." "I-I'm..." Itona paused for a moment, right as the bell rang. Talk about being saved by the bell.