Would you watch me walk away. Without a fight?

She woke up as the sunlight teased her face, “ugh, stupid light!” she said frustrated and got out of bed, she walked over to her closet and grabbed a white bra, a pair of grey sweatpants and picked up a t-shirt from the stack of clean clothes on her bedroom wooden floor. Not bothering to even glance at it as she put it on. She walked into her little bathroom that was connected to her bedroom and sat her long brown hair up in a messy bun, and washed her face, she then saw what t-shirt she had put on and groaned. She everted it of off herself so fast as, as if it was on fire and threw it in the trashcan. Hm, maybe she should set it on fire, faster all, it had been his favorite shirt, after she kidnapped it. When she come to think about it, she had a lot of his clothes, she could burn them all. She almost smiled..  She picked up a sweater from the floor before walking downstairs in a bad mood. She had a right to be just not in a bad mood, but fucking furious! She spotted Aiden sitting on the couch just staring at her annoyingly" Can't you just suck it up, I don't want to be here anymore than you do" he told her, she rolled her eyes at him as she walked past him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her down beside him, looking at her. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes at his actions before getting up fast, not wanting to be so close to him and headed towards the kitchen ignoring him.

He got up after her and pinned her against the wall, looking her deep in her eyes "Can you at least try to act like you're 15 not 5?" he said in a hard voice. Michelle tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong and he wouldn't let her get away. "Why are you mad at me" he asked in a softer tone and she looked away from him "I wanted to go as well and you just left me here" she answered looking back at him. He laughed and loosed his grip on her and took a step back. "Yeah right, like I was going to let that happen. I would never bring you to a place like that" he told her, and Michelle got even more angry "why not, I’m old enough, i can at least look like i am" he laughed again and shook his head. "No you're not, and you can't, because I'm barely old enough, honey"

Ugh! If she thought that she was mad before, well it was nothing like what she felt right now, she was beyond pissed and thought that she might actually explode. Demi had been there, she was allowed to come, and he had just left her here! She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge "We don't have any food. You have to drive me to the grocery store." She said just loud enough for her to know he heard her. "And what do I get for that?" he said as he showed up in the door. She looked over at him confused "food?" A smirk formed and he looked right at her "That was not what I meant, I want something ells" she didn't understand "like what, candy?" the smirk on his face became a grind as he answered "No, I want something similar to Sunday morning.." her eyes sprung open in shock as she let out a gasp as a flashback came into her mind.

She woke up and looked around confused and tired, before she realized she knew exactly where she was. She tried to get out of bed but someone was holding her down, she turned her head to see that beautiful boy with shaggy hair, hazel brown eyes and that sexy body. Sleeping with his arms wrapped around her. She smiled softly and remembered what they did last night and the night before. She carefully leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips, she giggled when he didn't even stir, and she kissed him again with more passion and placed her left hand on his chest and traced it down his hard abs. She smiled again when he tightened his arms around her and started to kiss her back. Chills ran down her spine when his hands wandered down her bare back to the naked butt and squeezed it; she let out a giggle and pulled away smiling. "Good morning handsome" she said and he smiled back. God that beautiful smile that made her melt. "I wasn't done," he told her in his oh so sexy, husky voice, before pulling her in for another soft kiss, before deepening it and slid his tongue over her bottom lips asking of entrance, she opened her mouth without hesitation. She smiled and ran her hands through his hair. He pulled her on top of him and gave her butt another squeeze while massaging his tongue against hers.

She let out a little moan as he flipped them around so he was on top of her, in-between her legs. He cupped her beasts while tracing butterfly kisses down her neck. She moaned again. "I don't want to have sex," she said breathing uneven as she tried to sit up. She was tired, hungry and she wanted a shower, her hair was a mess and it would take forever to straight it out. Aiden pulled away from her neck and looked at her. "Why not, I mean you didn't have anything against it last night or yesterday?". She sighed "I just don't feel like it " he smirked as he pressed his lower body against hers. She let out a gasp as she felt his boner teasing her entrance. "Are you sure?" he asked with a smirk and when she was about to answer he pushed against her harder. She gasped again "Yes I'm sure" she breathed out. He pulled away and let go of her. "Fine" he said as he gave her a soft kiss on her lips and laid down beside her. She got out of the bed and walked over to the door. He checked out her naked body as she did. She opened the door and walked out. He sighed, he was still turned on, he needed a cold shower. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. His face light up when he saw her in the door again with that cute smile "is it too late to change my mind?" she asked, biting her lip. He jumped out of bed and was over to her by barely 2 seconds and pressed her against the door so it slammed close, wrapping her legs around his waist as her positioned himself at her entrance once more that morning. They both gasped in pleasure when he pulled her down on him.

~

She rested her head on his bare chest , he had one arm wrapped around her while the other one was stoking her hair when her cell phone started ringing "But what if i need you baby, would even try to save me? Or would you find some lame excuse. To never retry. What if I said I love you? Would you be the one to run to? Or would you watch me walk away. Without a fight" She got out of he's grip and grabbed her phone for his nightstand "Hi daddy" she said in her sweet innocent voice "when are you coming home from Demi's, baby girl?" she rolled her eyes, she wasn't a baby. She was 15 and could take care of herself. "I don't know yet, we just woke up" she answered. Kissing Aiden’s bare chest, he pulled her closer and she let out a giggle. "Well we're having guest for dinner today baby girl, so it would be nice if you weren't so late, okay?" Robert said smiling to his wife. "Sure daddy, who's coming?" she asked while smiling back at that perfect face in front of her. "Your uncle and aunt" Michelle gasped "I didn't know I had anyone living here?" Robert laughed at the surprise in her voice "well they just moved down here a few weeks ago, but your mother and I have only known since yesterday when we met them at the grocery store" She smiled at Aiden when she hung up with her dad "I have an uncle and aunt I didn't know about and they are coming to dinner tonight," she told him existed. He laughed at her, she looked like a 4 year old on Christmas morning. Who just had gotten a new toy. "So that means you have to go?" She smiled and got out of the bed, picking up her new matching black bra and thong, she had gotten last week just for him and put them on, before looking for her black high-waist shorts and white tube top. "Aid, where are the rest of my clothes?" she asked turning around to see him holding her tube top and shorts. She motioned for him to throw them over to her. "Nope, sorry" he answered as he hid them under the quilt "whoa, I'm sorry I don't know where they are, they just disappeared" he said smiling at her. "Aidddd, I need them. I have to go" she said whining. He shook his head" I'm sorry, I'm not done with you yet"