The End

You know he's going to kill you when we meet him " zac said and Michelle smiled. "and that's what mothers a good for. I'll just call mom and say 'mommy Aiden is mean to me again' and then his mom will call him and yell at him" she smiled again and zac let out a laugh and shook his head.

Zac parked his car down at the beach. Demi and Michelle ran down to the water jumping in with all of their clothes on. Zac couldn't help but laugh. He heard another car, he knew it was Aiden's. He looked back and he were right. "Hi man, sorry I didn't know—" he started. "it's okay, she's acting like a 10year old these days" He said as he sat down beside him. "So I heard about the-" Aiden looked at him. "don't" he said stopping him. "I try not to think about it, it makes me want to puke, so don't take it up again" Aiden said as he looked down at Michelle and Demi laughed and splashing water at each other. "Just be nice to her okay?" Zac said. "she's younger than you and she doesn't know how to deal with this." Aiden looked back at zac. "I don't know how to either" he said honestly. "well at least you have a little clue about you want and what's right and wrong." he looked down "she don't" Zac added. "so just don't be so hard on her. At least behave this few days, be nice to her. Im not talking about kissing and sex. I talk about normal good behavior." He nodded listening "you're right. I'll be nice to her as long as I'm I charge. But when her parents come back" zac interrupted him. "You do what feels right for you" Aiden got up and walked down to the girls "Michelle, can I talk to you?" Demi looked at Aiden and saw how serious her was so she ran up to zac. "okay?" Michelle said and walked up from the water, dripping wet he gave her his jacket. "here, put it on. People can see thru your shirt" he said. She took it. "thanks, so what do you want to talk about?" She sat down in the sand. "im sorry I've been acting like a jerk. Its just It came like a shock to me" he said looking at her. "Well captain obvious it came like a shock to me too." She said rolling her eyes. "I don't know what to do" he told her. "me neither" she said honestly. "I just know that I miss you" she looked down. He looked away. "what if we try to just get along until our parents are back?" he tried." Then what? What happens when they come back?" he looked at her. "I don't know Elle" she looked down. "okay, so where does it leave us now, boyfriend/girlfriend or?" She had no clue, she waited for Aiden to respond. He was thinking hard. "what about" he started. He knew if he said 'friends' now things would go down the drain. They would not get along and she would most likely be in her room all the time. She wouldn't talk to him at all. He knew what she wanted, what she thought was right. "what about" he started again. "we go back to what we had, and take things slower and see where it leaves us later?" he said. He didn't mean it though. He knew how things would leave them later. But right now he wasn't in the mood to take care of a normal fifteen year old girl. It was easier with just 'Michelle' she acted more grown up when they were together. Most of the time, it was easier to handle. A smile spread over her face, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed. He smiled. "no problem" he said and kissed her forehead. She took his hand and dragged him over to Demi and Zac smiling. Zac gave Aiden a comforting smile and a nod and half smiled back. Suddenly, Aiden was pushed down the beach in high speed of two giggling girls. They managed to push him of the quay and into the water. When he came back up over the surface, Michelle and Demi laid on the quay laughing hard. "Micheelleeee!" He said. Zac laughed. "obs, sorry" she smiled sweetly at him. Aiden gave them a look and they stopped laughing and got up fast. "Zaaaaaaaac, help us" they yelled as they ran towards Zac. They got up to him with begging looks. They looked terrified. He laughed and tossed Demi his car keys. And they ran off. Aiden walked up to Zac dripping wet. "they are in my car" he said. "yeah I know" he answered and sat down. Aiden and Zac walked up to the car's a little while later and saw the girls talking to a guy. Aiden felt his mussels tense when Michelle giggled at something he said and gave the guy a hug. He was around his age. He walked over and put his arm around Michelle. "wanna go home?" he asked her. But her didn't mean it as a question, she had no choice. He didn't like this guy, It was something about him. "uhm sure" Michelle said and Joe started to drag her away. She waved at the person and he smiled back at her.

"Who was he?" He asked as he drove out of the parking lot. "I don't know, we just met him a few seconds before you and zac came" she answered. "so what do you know about him?" she looked at him. "not much, only that his name is Liam and I guess he's your age" Aiden didn't want to fight so he gave her a simple "okay".

Things were awkward between them until her parents got back. Or at least she thought so. They slept in the same bed and she was allowed to snuggle but it didn't feel like it used to. And it annoyed her. She only got fast peeks on her lips no inappropriate touching or anything. Maybe he was tired? Or wasn't in the mood, she didn't know what it was but she didn't like it. She felt like she was pushed away.

And then..

When her parents came home he was gone, no goodbye hug or a secret kiss. Nothing at all. He didn't answer when she tried to call.

She had a feeling he was gone, and it broke her. She dint know what she had done wrong and why he was so mad. She needed him, bad. She didn't know how to be or who to be without him. She didn't even know how to behave anymore. And the worst past was that she couldn't get any support from her parents. They couldn't know. Never..

Was this something she needed to deal with all alone?