i try to tell you no, but my body keeps on telling you yes.

Michelle was in her room getting ready for the family she didn't know she had until a few hours ago, coming for dinner. She was wearing a pair of black skinny-jeans and a yellow t-shirt with a light blue band name printed on it. "Metro station" to be exact. Her hair was down in it natural curly way. And she had almost no makeup on. She couldn't dress like she normally did for Aiden when she was home, it would give her dad a heart-attack. And she was sure he mom would not approve of her dressing so mature for her age. They still saw her as their little girl, not a young lady with a boyfriend. So she went for something safe. She was not in the best mood either since she had to be home to dinner instead of being with Aiden. She didn’t have anything against her family or family dinners for that matter but as her situation was right now she rated be snuggled up to Aiden in his bed, watching a movie, then be in her room dressing "safe". Her phone beeped, she had  gotten a new text "don't be so down, my parents just called and said I had to go to some stupid family thing too, so cheer up. A" she smiled, he knew her pretty well from someone who only had known her for 6 weeks. And they had basically been together every day and night the past 3 and half weeks, but her parents didn't know about that of course. They thought she was over at Demi's place, and they didn't bother to check with her parents, they trusted her enough to do that. Her parents trusted her way to much for their own good. When she said she was at Demi’s they never questioned her, like they thought that she, their daughter, was the only girl in the world who never lied to their parents. Maybe it was because had had never get caught? And Demi's parents were never home, they didn’t care shit about Demi, only about their company and work. The only time she heard from them was when they called her to let her know that they would be gone longer than they first had thought, which was almost always. Or when they called to let her know that they had transferred over money so she could buy what she needed. Demi said that she didn’t care and liked it this way, but I knew that she wished her parents were different. Demi had basically moved into her boyfriend Zac’s apartment. And Aiden, he had his own place. Even though he had moved down here with his family, he got his own condo. He was old enough. Michelle and Demi often laughed at how stupid their parents were. They trusted their little girls so much that they didn't bother to make sure they actually where were they said they were, and they was so thankful for that. Cause if they ever did find out to call, they would both going to be grounded for the rest of their lives. It wasn't like her and Demi didn't hang out, they did. Almost every day! At school, and after school, when Zac or Aiden came to pick them up. Zac and Aiden had become really good friends and that fitted the girls perfectly. Zac and Aiden hung out without her and Demi, a lot. And that was even better, if the girls wanted to have a girls night, they wouldn't need to worry that they older boyfriends would go off and do something they shouldn't, cause when they were together they usually played videogames and drank beer. The girls got very bored on one of their girls nights so they took the bus over to Zac's place to spy on them, they were still young and told themselves that they could do things like that. That was how they knew about the videogames and beer drinking.

"MICHELLE" someone yelled and she snapped out of her thoughts. She rolled her eyes before opening the door to her bed room" yes daddy" she faked a smile. " we have to do this family dinner some other time baby girl" her fake smile faded "why?" maybe she could get Zac to pick her up and she could hang with him and Demi until Aiden was done with whatever family thing he had. "your aunt had go get to work, it was a last minute thing." He looked just as disappointed as she would've if she hadn't already made herself new plans. "That sucks; I really wanted to meet them. Anyway, can I go over to Demi's again? Please daddy pleaseeee?" she was almost down on her knees. "run, run ,run." He laughed "But behave okay? And if you're sleeping over again you have to be sure it is okay for her parents" she was already half out the front door" I will, bye!" and she slammed the door shot and ran out of the house and down to the bus stop. If she was right, the bus would be there in about 4 minutes. She got her phone out of her pocket and texted demi "hi, what are you doing? Wanna hang?" she pressed send when she remembered her outfit. She looked herself up and down "eww, no way" she ran back home and straight up to her room. "Elle?" her mom asked as she could hear she was on her way up the stairs. "I just need some clothes mom, don't worry" Michelle almost yelled from her walk-in closet. "so your sleeping at Demi's again?" She jumped at the voice, she knew now, her mom was in the door watching her. Damnitt, how was she now supposed to get her clothes without her mom seeing them. "yes and can I get some privacy, please" she spat without turning around. "Michelle, do not use that tone when you're talking to me. Its rude and you’re 15 and have no right to –" She took a deep breath” I’m sorry mom, I’m just stressed. But can I please change on my own?" she smiled when she heard her mom move " of course honey, but watch your mouth". Miley's phone beeped and she took it out of her pocket " I know mom, im sorry". Her mom left and closed the door after her and she read the message