Bratz the movie

She walked in to the living room and sat down. "why are you such a dick?" she spat. Before he could answer her phone started ringing and he left. She rolled her eyes and answered. "Hi baby girl, how are you. Feeling better?" her mom's voice said. "No not really, Aiden is mean to me. He doesn't take me with him on anything" she fake whined and smiled. "I'll talk to him sweetie" A half hour late Aiden came back. "You're such a cry baby" he told her "grab some clothes, we are going to the movie's" Michelle smiled and ran upstairs. When she wore a long kimono jacket with high-waisted cut-off shorts and a “The Only Coke I Do Is Diet” tank Her hair was down in it Its curly way, she had light make-up on and black converse. He stared her up and down. She smiled and he looked away. "come on" he said and walked outside and got in his car. She got in as well. She buckled her seatbelt. "So what are going to see?" she asked him. He drove down and out on the highway. "Something that fit you perfectly" he said and faked a smile. He wished that he could erase the Sunday just for a second and things between them would be okay again. Feel her lips against him, feel her naked body against his. He had to calm himself down and pushed the thoughts away. He didn't mean to be so mean to her or push her away, he just didn't know how to act around her anymore. They were not blood related but still related and to be honest it grossed him out. He parked in the parking lot in front of the movies and got out of the car, waiting for her to get out too before locking the door and walking inside beside her. Walked over to the counter and smiled at the lady sitting there. She had blond curly hair and crystal blue eyes. She smiled at him and he could swear he saw a wink. "two tickets to Bratz the movie" he said smiling at Michelle and her mouth dropped "what?" He wanted to laugh so bad at the expression on her face. "That's a good movie for your age, isn't it?" he said. He smiled at the blond girl behind counter. She handed him the tickets. She held his hand a little longer than she had to, he gave her hand a squeeze and winked before letting go smiling. "Come on Mich. The movie starts soon." He said and started to walk towards the entrance. "I don't get why you picked this move Aiden" she said "you know you have to watch it too, right?" she added. "yeah I know. I wanted to be nice. You told your mom that I was mean and I wanted to prove her wrong." she crossed her arms. "you are mean, I hate this kind of movies. I bet you're just doing it to annoy the living hell outta me!" he laughed. "are you going to call your mom again and say I was mean for taking you to a move girls at your age love and say you'd rather see sex and the city?" he said looking at her. "Ugh!" was all he got as a response. Aiden sat half sleeping beside her and she was bored as hell. She got up from her seat. he took her hand. She could swear she felt sparks. "where are you going?" he asked and let go of her arm. "the ladies room?" she answered. "Okay, just hurry back" she rolled her eyes and left as fast as she could. She got outside. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"hello?" the voice in the other end said.

"Hi Zac, it Elle. Can you come and pick me up at the movies please. Aiden is in a suck-ish mood"

Zac laughed. "We'll be there in 2 minutes we are in the neighborhood"

"thanks"

Michelle got into the back seat. "thanks, you are a life saver" she said. Demi laughed. "so you are fit as a fiddle again?" Demi looked back at Michelle. "huh, what do you mean?" she was confused. "Aiden said you couldn't come out with us last night because you were sick" Michelle rolled her eyes. "well he lied, I was perfectly fine" Zac looked at her in the review mirror. "and why would he do that then?  You guys fighting?" Michelle sighed. "We have been since last Sunday" Demi jumped back in the backseat. "what happened?" she took a deep breath. "he's my cousin" she started and told them the rest of it. "oh my god" zac said. "that's a shocker" Michelle looked at him." No kidding. And now he acts like a jerk." Demi hugged her "so why are you hanging out with him then?" Michelle looked at her. "I have no choice. His parents asked him if he could watch his cousin and he would get paid for it and he said yes. And when we found out it was me he couldn't back out of it since our parents are on vacation. They call every now and then to make sure both of us is home" she told them. "and now he said he was going to be nice and take me to a movie. And he took me to BRATZ!" she cried out. Zac and demi laughed. "so that means he is sitting in there alone now watching bratz?" zac said laughing harder. She thought of it and laughed "yeah" Demi put up her hand "high five" she giggled and they did a high five. A half hour later her cell started to ring and it was no surprise that it was  Aiden. They were just driving around in zac's car listening to music and joking.

"Did you enjoy the movie" she said when she answered and giggled

"Where the hell are you" he sounded mad

"actually, I don't know" she said looking around

"Maybe you'll have hot makeup sex later" Demi whispered into Michelle’s ear. She burst out laughing hard!

"MICHELLE!" he yelled frustrated. "just tell me where you and who you're with"

"I told you in don't know where we are at the moment, ask Zac"

"Zac?"

"Yeah, I don't think Demi know where we are either" she said.

"so put him on then, your annoying the hell out of me."

"krrr,shhhh,kkrrsss… I can't hear you we're losing contact" she said and hung up.

You know he's going to kill you when we meet him " zac said and Michelle smiled. "and that's what mothers a good for. I'll just call mom and say 'mommy Aiden is mean to me again' and then his mom will call him and yell at him" she smiled again and zac let out a laugh and shook his head.