Crash

~ prologue ~

Ariana
Ariana laughed as she held her teddy bear in front of her and began moving it around. Her mother turned around from the passenger seat and smiled as she saw her four year old daughter happy. Her father who was driving smiled at Ariana through the rear view mirror.

The family was on their way to Ariana's best friends house Justin, for winter break. It was the beginning of January as Ariana looked out the window and saw ice covering all of the windows. She began moving side to side from excitement, causing her teddy bear to drop from her hands and onto to the car floor.

Ariana looked down in sadness and and started sniffling, she looked up with tears forming in her eyes as she began asking for the teddy bear.

Ariana's mother raised her pointer finger in attempts to make Ariana stop crying but that only resulted her cry louder.

Ariana's father quickly looked back to see what Ariana was crying for. When he saw the teddy bear he made sure no one was on the road, he settled his foot on the gas pedal and fully turned his body to pick up the bear. He gave it back to Ariana with a smile on his face only to see fear in her big brown eyes.

"Edward, Stop!" Ariana's mom yelled out as he turned around fast enough to see a car speeding straight towards them.

•••

Ariana watched as her parents laid defenseless with bed sheets wrapped around their bloody and bruised bodies.

She started to walk closer to her parents until she saw a nurse grab two shiny metal things and rubbed them together.

"Clear!" The nurse yelled, she shrieked and covered her eyes when her parents chest went up rapidly, but just as quickly came down when the nurse pressed them into their chest.

She noticed her parents weren't waking up and began to form tears in her eyes. The nurse repeated the steps for a couple more seconds as Ariana watched with hope in her eyes. Her world stopped once the nurse put the things down the covered her parents completely with sheets.

All Ariana remembered after that was sinking to her knees and waiting for her parents to come back, but it never happened. At that moment Ariana knew her parents were gone and weren't coming back.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~

First ever story!! I copied this idea from a different book but the author deleted it so I asked to take over. Definitely check out the author - jerryisgrande she is an amazing writer!

This chapter is just a flashback of how Ariana's memory loss started. I will start the actual story very soon!

Hope you all liked the prologue so far. Comment your opinions on the chapter. Let me know if you like and will actually read!

                                  Love, Nana