four- new beginning's

Ariana
After a couple of classes went by I was in 5th period, english. I walked in and sat in the seat I sat yesterday. My unassigned assigned seat. Once everyone was here Ms. Robinson started the lesson
"Good afternoon class, today we are going to start a project!" Ms. Robinson said enthusiastically. Some people groaned with annoyance and some were excited, I didn't care. "You all have 2 minutes to find a group of 3, no more or less, if there is any problems i will be assigning groups, when you get together come to me for your assignment, 2 minutes start now." She announced and sat down at her desk waiting to hand out assignments. Everyone start figuring out groups and I just stayed seated since I don't know anyone until this girl came up to me. "Hey, it's only two of us could you come and be the 3rd?" She asked. "Sure" We walked to her partner and sat together in a triangle form with our desks. "Zoe this the 3rd?" The boy asked. "Yeah" she replied to him, she turned to me "My name is Amiya, and this Steve" Amiya said. "Aye jit don't call me by my government name, you know damn well it's SteveZoe." Steve said. I giggling by their foolishness. "Shut yo ugly Haitian ass up" Amiya argued. While they started arguing I got up and walked to the teacher to pick up our assignment. "Who's in your group?" Ms. Robinson asked "Amiya, Steve, and myself." I answered. "Ok here's your sheet, all of the instructions are on it, make sure to get it done on time". I grabbed the sheet and took it back to the group. "I got the assignment" I said as I waved the paper in the air. "Alright lemme see it" Amiya asked. "Ok so it says that we have to make a banner of who we think the most influential person of our generation is, with a PowerPoint presentation, it's due in 2 weeks." Amiya said. "Ight so how we doing this?" Steve asked. "We can each have a section, one person does the PowerPoint and two of us work on the banner, then a couple days before we turn it in we all get together and go over the whole thing." I suggested. "That sounds good I'll do the PowerPoint, cause I can do it real fast, and y'all two do the banner" Amiya suggested. "Ok so who we choosing?" Steve asked. "We could do it on Rihanna, or Kanye." I suggested. "We'll do it on Rihanna cause that's my wife." Amiya said with a smirk, I giggled at her. We all exchanged numbers to keep in touch.
*Ring*
I walked out of class and headed towards the lunch room. I started looking for Justin or someone from the group. I spotted Bryce by the napkin station and walked towards him, I tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and smiled at me. "Wassup Ari! How's my beauty doing this fine day?" I laughed, "I'm good Bryce, where's the rest of the group?" I asked while taking his apples slices. "They over there" he said while pointing to the area they were at. We walked towards the table together, once we arrived Justin looked up from his plate and smile at me. "Baby!" He yelled as he gave me a tight hug. Once we pulled apart, Justin lead me to my seat next to him, so that he was on my right and Adriana was on my left, Khalil was on Justin's right. Chelsie was in front of me and Rina was on her right, Devon was in front of Justin and Bryce was to his left. Apparently Dannie and Sammy had lunch detention so they weren't with us. I pulled out my bag on grapes and baked barbecue chips I got from the vending machine earlier.
"So what's the move this weekend?" Khalil asked. "There's a pool party at Mellow house Saturday, we could go to that" Chelsie said. "Devon and Sammy got a football game Friday, why don't we just have a sleepover at Dannie house and get ready for the party there?" Adriana said. They started to think of plans for the weekend when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to Justin he had the cutest puppy eyes ever as he pointed to my chips, I smiled and nodded my head, he smiled and took the chips. "Beauty is that fine with you?" I looked up at Bryce. "I'm sorry I wasn't listening, what did you say?" I asked with a confused face. I heard Adriana giggle next to me. "Are you fine with going to the party this weekend? Since your new and shit." Rina said with annoyance. "Um yeah, I just need rides". "It's alright I gotchu" Justin said. "Ok now that we got the move, let's move on to a big question. What the new group chat name since Ariana is here?" Adriana said. Everyone paused and started thinking, while I heard Justin chewing on the chips and grapes that he stole from me.
"New Beginnings?" Justin asked. Everyone smiled and nodded
"New Beginnings" we all said in unison.

~~~
Well this was an extra long chapter. I decided to give you longer chapter cause my testing is about to begin so I'll have a little bit of less time so I thought this could hold you over for a little while.
A few things to say, the slang that is going to be used in from Florida, this is how my friends and I talk to each other. When Steve says 'Zoe' it's not like zoey 101 it's a word that Haitians call each other, and since in Orlando there are a lot of Haitian it's become part of my vocabulary. The word 'Jit' is just to call someone childish or annoying. Also when the group says 'What's the move' that means what are the plans?
I hope you guys liked this chapter, if you did please comment I'd love to read what you guys think.

One more thing....
           HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!!

Love, ilana

Words: 1029