Chapter 20 : Landing

Laura
Everything was dark and I couldn't see or talk because............
It was late at night so they turned off the lights so everyone can sleep on the plane. I couldn't talk because I didn't want to wake anyone. Savannah and I just took a nap. When we land we are going to the beach. That is the only bad thing about leaving LA. You miss the beach and sun. It is beautiful in LA!

At the beach ( Savannah )
We landed and text them we landed so they wouldn't worry. We got to the beach and the sand plus sun feels amazing.
Laura: Hey Vanni, that guy is totally checking you out. She said looking at a guy I look.
Savannah: He is not.
Laura: O okay you can tell him that then, he is coming over.
Brian: Hi I'm Brian, you are?
Savannah: Savannah, but everyone calls me Vanni and this is my friend Laura.
Brian: It was nice meeting girls, I was wondering if you would like to go out some time Savannah.
Savannah: That's sweet of you but I have a boyfriend.
Brian: O awkward, how about friends it that okay with you? He said giving my his number.
Savannah: Sure.
Brian: Well it was nice meeting you girls see you around.
He leaves.
Laura: Please.
Savannah: What?
Laura: He is going to try to like him by being you "friend".
Savannah: Well wish him luck cause I love Riker.
Laura: Awe. But you have to say that guy was kind of cute.
Savannah: He was okay and may I remember you that you have a boyfriend. I continued with his name is Ross I whispered.
Laura: Hahaha very funny. Want to go for a swim and then go back to my house maybe sleepover?
Savannah: As much as I would like to sleep over I can't. I have to go to work early tomorrow.
Laura: We just got back.
Savannah: Which is why I have to go early I was off for a week.
Laura : Fine leave we alone, with no one to talk to. She said with a dramatic sigh.
Savannah: I'm sorry love you, don't make me feel bad.
Laura: love you too and let's swim and while we dry off call Riker and tell he about Brian.
She said making my laugh.

After about a hour we got out and I called called Riker from Savannah's phone.
Riker: Laura?
Laura: Happy to see you too. I said sarcastically. Vanni giggled.
Riker: You know what mean. Anyways What's up?
Laura: O you know the usually at the beach with Vanni and guys hitting on her.
Savannah: That never happens and it was not like that. She said making Riker laugh at us.
Riker: So what's him name?
Laura: His name is Brian and he asked Vanni out.
Riker: Really and what did she say. He said with jealously in his voice. Vanni and I laugh. I hand he the phone.
Savannah: I said no and that I had a boyfriend. Then he's asked to be friends and gave me his number.
Riker: Do you like him? He said with worry. I love there relationship.
Savannah: No, I like my boyfriend Riker but he is jealous right now.
Riker: Well he doesn't want to lose you because he love you. He said making me laugh at them and making Vanni blush.
Savannah: Well she loves him too.
Riker: Miss you, but I have to go call you later, if your not taking to Brian. He said kidding but not at the same time.
Savannah: Talk to you later. Love you miss you and I only want to talk to you not Brian.
Riker smiles and blows a kiss and Savannah blows one back.
Call ends.

Laura: So do you think Brian will call you?
Savannah: I hope not, he seems like a great guy but I don't know.
Laura: Know what you mean come on let's get home it is getting late.
Savannah: Yes.
-------------------------------------------Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment if you do. Thanks for reading means a lot.

~ Courtney Luna