Who are they?

You woke up and sat on the edge on the bed. Just as you started sitting up you thought you saw a man who looked like Mark but with grey skin for a split second but it seems like no one was there. You decided to ask Mark about it later but right now you needed to wake up.

You checked the time to see it was 9:27am. You got out of bed and walked out of your room to the living room to see no one was there. 'Probably still asleep or recording' you thought and sat on the couch waiting for someone to join you.

After a while of waiting you were resting with your eyes closed and you felt someone sit next to you. "Hey (Y/n)." The person said and you knew it was Mark. You opened your eyes to look at him but you saw it was the same person you saw in the corner of your room.

You jumped slightly and the guy smirked. A guy who looked like Jack but with eye that looked like Sam(SepticeyeSam) sat on the other side of you and you flinched this time. "Hello there dear." 'Jack' said. "H-hi..."

Then the real Mark came down stairs and saw the 2. "Guys leave her alone." Mark said still tired. "Why should we Markimoo?~" 'Jack' said. "Reasons." Mark said and you quickly got up and walked over to him. "Mark who are they?" "Let us introduce ourselves." The fake Mark and fake Jack said in union.

Hope you guys like the story so far if so then thank you! See you next time. Bye bye!