Chapter 10

Daniel PoV

*next day*

Raven:so y'all want to come?

Me and Sasha looked at her like she was crazy.

Sasha:girl do you really think my mom gone let us go to the beach with boys especially spend the night in a hotel??(mad)

Danni:yea my mom not playing that

She stomped her feet while we continued shopping in our favorite store "Forever 21" for some clothes.

Raven:ok fine then don't spend the night but let's atleast ride up to the beach and chill....come on it's the start of summer besides I need quality time with Tae.(laughs)

Sasha:well me and peanut barely see each other cause he always fucking around in the street.
I know he messing around on me(sad)

Raven:I wish Tae would even think about touching another girl me and him fighting(pretends to fight)

Sasha:but how you and Bryson????(looks at Daniel)

Danni:I really like him......and me and him kissed last night it was like magic...but we're taking things slow though(smiles)

Raven:awww that's so cute(smiles)

Raven looked down at he phone and smiled.

Raven:ok Tae texted me so y'all better be ready to go to the beach....and then Tae stay by hisself so we can all crash at his place ok??

We all nodded.
I hugged them before I walked out the store....

Bryson Pov

Bryson:this what happen when I think bout you.....I get in my feelings yea(singing)...

I stopped and tried to figure out what would be the lyrics for this song.
Lately I been trying to write as many songs as I could .
So I could put more on my SoundCloud.
But my brain been stuck lately.
I through my pencil down and looked down at my phone.
It was 3 o'clock and I been working on this since this morning.
I saw my bedroom door fly open and saw Tae and peanut barge in my room.

Tae:wassuh B?

Bryson:nothing writing rhymes.....but what y'all up to??

Peanut:B it's the summer time and you working?? Look me,Tae and the girls riding out to the beach then staying the night at Tae's so come on and come.....I told Sasha to convince danni to come...

I thought for a moment.
I did need a break.
Besides I did wanna see danni.

Bryson:ight I'm in

They screamed and jumped on me like little kids.
I pushed them off me and laughed.
Today should be fun....

*later*

Daniel PoV

Me,Raven,and Sasha pulled up to the beach looking cute.
Especially me.