10- We Need To Get Her, Fast!

8.31.16
Today was walking, A BUNCH OF WALKING! We stopped at some gas stations and I bought some drinks and snacks for us.

"This is so tiring!" Liz says giggling.

"I'm used to it..." Kenzie mumbles.

"What did you say Kenz?" I asked her politely.

"Oh nothing!" Kenzie says smiling.

Well we were just walking, not even talking. Then I got an alert on my phone.

"Guys, there is a kidnapper near here!'" I tell them worried.

"OMG!" Liz says.

"Um, where's Kenzie?" We both ask.

"She was the girl kidnapped! EEP! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? WE CAN'T LEAVE HER!!" I scream panicky.

"I KNOW!" Liz shouts.

"What?" I say pacing.

"Let's call that crazy, southern babysitter! She might be able to help! What was her name... Uh..."

"Allyson?" I answered.

"No... wait yes!" Liz says.

I giggle.

Then Liz calls her.

"I never ever thought we were gonna need to call her!" I told Liz laughing.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!" Liz says laughing.

Liz reminds me of Liv and Kenzie reminds me of Katie, but they turned on me. They thought I made Hayley kill herself... They agreed with the fandom and left my side. When I needed someone to talk to, they left me... they left me, in the dust.

So now I'm here. A Liv and a Kayie with me! But these are good Katie and Liv's not bad Katie and Liv's, I guess!

But I'm nervous about Kenzie! Where is she??? Then Allyson came.

"Hey y'all, whatcha need centipedes?" Allyson said.

She came alone surprisingly. Well she had her cats in the car.

"Um we met a new friend, then I got an alert on my phone that there was a kidnapper near and then Kenzie wasn't here so now we have a feeling that the kidnapper took Kenzie!" Liz said.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't help y'all! I wish I could, but I can't! Sorry!" Allyson said and got into her car.

"Knew she wouldn't be any help..." I mumbled.

"ANNIE, LIZ!" We hear a familiar voice say.

----------------------------------------------
Who do you think is the familiar voice?
HINT: It's not Kenzie!
Also, why do you think Kenzie is so used to walking?