11- Hello

8.31.16
Ok I'm back, I ran out of room in my journal! Anyways, so me and Liz slowly turn around.

"MOM!" I yell.

"GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" My mom screams.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW LIZ?" I yell.

"Let's just say I know someone." My mom says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Now why would I tell you?" My mom asks.

"Run" I whisper to Liz.

We ran as fast as we could to get away from my mom. I looked back and she wasn't behind us.

"You can-"

"BOO!" My mom yells popping out in front of us.

"AAH!" We both scream.

"DONT MAKE ME GET YOU LIKE HOW I GOT KENZIE!" My mom yells.

"WAIT, WHAT?" We both yell.

"YOU HEARD ME!" My mom yells back.

"MOM YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOU'VE GONE SO CRAZY THAT I DON'T WANT TO CALL YOU MY MOTHER!" I yell grabbing Liz's hand crying.

I didn't just run, I sprinted.

I wanted nothing to do with her. I just wanted to know the reason Hayley died. I want to know the REAL reason Hayley died I should say. And I don't want my mother to become a part of it. I want it to be me, Liz, and Kenzie! I mean me and Liz.

I honestly don't know what to do.

We both got rid of my mother so we didn't have to worry about that!

Now me and Liz are at a hotel.

You're probably wondering, why weren't you in hotels before? Well you see, you have to be 18 or older to rent hotels, but I got my moms ID because we look so much alike and we are the same height do it works. Now we can stay in hotels and not park benches!

Well I'm in my bed right now and I need to sleep so goodnight!

XoXo
-Annie :)