Dare 1

No-potatoes dares: I dare Mark to ignore Jack but talk to Anti

Mark: Challenge accepted.

Mark walked down the all tho the kitchen were Jack was.

"Hiya Mark," Jack said as Mark walked by.

Mark ignored him and kept walking towards the chair. As he sat down Jack asks him Do ya want some breakfast, we've got cereal, toast or I could make you some pancakes." Mark didn't answer.

Anti walked into the kitchen with Dark trailing behind.

"Morning" he said.

"Aren't you supposed to say O ladey da, Top o da mornin to ya laddies," Mark replied.

"No that's what Jack says," Anti replies.

"Speaking of Jack,"Mark says winking,"have you seen him"

Anti looks around the room looking for Jack but as he finds him He sees Mark winking."Oooh I get it." mouths to Mark.

"No I haven't" he replies.

A Sleepy Dark walks in wiping his eye."He's right there"he
Says.
"No he's not Dark"Anti slowly says back.

"But....he's right there" Dark says quietly.

"DARK SHUT UP WE'RE IGNORING HIM."he whisper shouts loud enough for only Dark to here.

"Oooh.. ok,"Dark says.

"Hrmph" Jack mumbles. He walks over to Mark and spreads love his legs. "Maaarrkk... Maaarrkk...MmmmaaaaAAAAAaarrrkkkk."

Mark looks down and grabs Jack by the chin. He pulls him up and leans in centimetres from his face. "I'd love some pancakes" he whispers quietly.

He lets go of Jack and pushes him of while Jack is blushing like a mad man.

Anti and Dark fail holding their laughs back and burst out. Mark joins in the laughing.

So guys what do think?
Thanks to No-potatoes for being the first dare.
Here's a cookie.

Also for Sleepy Dark imagine him in an oversized top that goes past his hands and sleepy eyes with bed hair. It should look adorable.

Qotd: Favourite Food

Aotd: CHINESE food

If you have any questions for me leave them in the comments below.

~Kitten