COMMENTS!!! (I'm so done)

I didn't want to post this but I can't stop anymore. 

1) Stop commenting "What?" and "No" When I said Chris gave birth to Dan. The title of my story says, "I Can't Lose Him (Phan Mpreg) *Complete*" It literally says in the title that this is Mpreg. If you didn't know Mpreg means MALE PREGNANCY! I actually put it in the title so please stop commenting those things. 

2) I am actually begging you... STOP WRITING TROYLER WHEN I MENTION TRONNER!!! I get some people ship Troyler but I don't. When I post the sequel it will be Tronler. I don't ship that either but I am so done with these Troyler comments.

3) IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAYS DO NOT READ MY STORY! I just went through all my comments and had to delete 17 of them because they said stuff like "Faggot" and "Fags" DO NOT BE HOMOPHOBIC IN THE COMMENTS OF MY BXB STORY. BXB MEANS BOYXBOY OR IT MEANS GAY! I am sick of homophobic comments. 

Okay... thank you for letting me get that off my chest. I was just sick of those comments. If you read this and did either 1 or 2 I am not angry at you specifically. I am just sick of everyone doing it. If you did 3... GET OFF MY FUCKING PROFILE! I DO NOT TOLERATE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC SLURS AND HATING ON PEOPLE!