1

After the phone call ended Conan felt bad for Ran, that he lied to her for 2 years and now he has to live a life of white lies.... He hates lying, now he has to do it every second of the day. He went to the Kudou mansion, twoards the library to stay there for comfort.

Conan didn't know how it started but as he walked in the libary he started crying. He just currled up in a ball and cried for who knows how long, and without realizing it he drifted off to sleep.

--------

Tonight was a heist, when KID didnt see conan he got worried. So after the heist he went to the Mouri household and couldn't find Conan. He desided to look in the Kudou mansion just in case. He desided to enter through one of the library windows, because that's where he most likely he would be.

As he went inside he found Conan huddled in the fedal position by the library door. When he got closer he saw that Conan had dried tear lines. He decided that he would take Conan to his house to let him rest. KID then wrote a note to the Mouri household to tell them that he took Conan for a night.

KID: "Heart-chan can you give this to Mouri Ran."

the dove, Heart-chan, went to Mouri Ran. While he took conan home.

TBC - To Be Continued