5

AN: hey! Sorry about not updating but, this is my last week of school so I will be on break and able to hopefully update these (this one(Companions), Alive and (maybe) Friends) stories!
Now back to the story!
——————————

Getting up is usually a hard thing to do. Your tired and just not a morning person. But today he was feeling more relaxed then he usually is. Then he realized that he was laying on something warm... someone warm. He opened his red, puffy eyes to see someone who looked a lot like his teenage self. Then all the memories came back, and he choked back a sob.

Conan: "now I have to grow up all over again! Go to the same old boring school, have to go through all sorts of stuff.... and PUBERTY AGAIN!!"

Conan made an "epp" sort of sound at the end of his own thought. Kaito woke up then and saw Conan having his thinking face on.
Kaito smiled.

Kaito: " hey tantei-kun how are you? Feeling better! Hope you like some restaurant food, because I have been banned from the kitchen since I was 7."

Conan looked up and chuckled.

Conan: "yeah I can see that... I would always cook for myself... as.. a ...teenager..."

Conan looked down and looked like he was going to cry.

TBC - To Be Continued