Chapter 10.

I didn't have Carlo in anymore of my classes for the day but I did have Finn in the next two for English and Bio so I sat with him, well really he sat with me but I didn't argue against it as I didn't know anyone other then him in those two periods. As soon as he saw me he questioned me about what happened at lunch, but not like everyone else had, not like the people who just wanted to know the latest gossip and drama. No he was asking me if I was okay and needed to talk, which was strange as he didn't seem like that type of guy. He was known for his parties and crazy personality but he actually seemed like a really great guy.
For the next two period I actually enjoyed myself, he was cracking jokes and telling stories and making me forget all about my failing friendship and crap start to the year.

It was like that for the rest of the week, I sat with Riley at breaks and lunches, in English and Bio I sat with Finn and sport classes I did my best to ignore Carlo even as he stared at me. Other classes I just fought through. Home wasn't much better as my mom started coming out of her room less and less. I'd asked Riley if she wanted to go to the movies with me Friday night and stay at my house for the night and come to the party with Finn and I on Saturday, I could tell she was hesitant when I asked but I don't think that was because she didn't like the idea she was just scared because she'd never gone to a party before ' don't worry I barely ever go either but Finn asked me to go with him and I'm sure you can come too' I gave her a reassuring smile that seemed to change her mind into a better decision ' okay... But you have to help me get ready.. For the movies and the party. Deal?'
'Deal'

We were paying for tickets to the movie 'Suicide Squad' when I heard an annoyingly familiar voice behind me. Well several annoyingly familiar voice, one of them being Phoebe and the others all hinted with gorgeous accents, the Hispanics. Once I'd received my ticket I turned around to find Phoebe glaring at me accusingly, Sofia and her friends glaring for unknown reasons, all the boys really just looked bored, all but Carlo, who was staring right at me with something I couldn't quite put my finger on in his eyes.
'What are you doing here?!' Phoebe snapped at me, ' I'm here watching a movie...' I replied cautiously, I hated fighting with her, yes she's crossed a major Line but she's still my best friend, and the worse things said the harder it's going to be to get close again. ' I bet your watching Suicide Squad aren't you? And I clearly remember us making plans to watch it together and instead you decide to go with her?!' I would probably be there with her if she hadn't sat with them!
' oh yeah and what are you here watching?!' I snapped back. The question caught her off guard like I'd hoped, I knew for a fact she was watching suicide squad and I bet she planned it well before I'd asked Riley. ' yeah because you left me' she managed to choke out. ' I left you? You sat with a specific group you know I wouldn't have sat with! You could have sat with the Vanilla Lollipops and I would have rather joined you!' That seemed to offend and confuse the group of Hispanics behind Phoebe, they were probably wondering what I meant by vanilla lollipops and were probably offended that I'd rather a lollipop over them.
'I can't do this right now!' And she pushed past me to go buy her ticket
Without hesitation I grabbed Riley's hand and dragged her toward the Ticket check gates
' are you sure you want me here?' Riley asked silently as the ticket check guy looked at our tickets
' of course I do Riley! Why would you even ask that?' She was probably confused about my constant arguments with Phoebe. ' don't let anything Phoebe says sway what you think I think of you . Your a great person and I wish I'd sat with you sooner! Now how about we go watch this movie?' I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door but quickly stopped and turned to her ' But I dibs the joker, and the small lesbian part of me that every girl has calls shotgun on Harley Quinn!' And then continued to the cinema doors.