Chapter 47.

Two days.
There is two days until Carlos birthday.
Which coincidentally enough is the full moon.
In our last two months we have found nothing.
Except the need to constantly have sex I thought to myself.
No not right now!
Bad thoughts.
'It'll be fine' Carlo whispered in my ear.
I huffed.
'Only a month and we can leave, and while it's no ideal to do what we must to leave, you just have to remember that that pack could make us do worse'
I nodded.

One day later.....

'Fuck okay yep I'm ready' I nodded over and over trying to make myself believe it.
'You'll be fine'
'No they won't let's not lie but they will leave'
I don't think I will..... especially since Blake hasn't had the best of behaviour these last few months.... so the pack is looking towards me to be a possible alpha.
'We will call you' Carlo said to his parents kissing them on the cheek one at a time.

'Adiós mi chico (Goodbye my boy)' Antonia whispered in Spanish.
I felt like crying for some reason. I've grown close to Antonia over the months. She was like a mother to me when I lost mine.
And now I'm moving back to the father who is only a father to me and not a dad. Not like he used to be. Like 6 Fucking years ago.

After a very quiet drive to my fathers home we arrived only to have my father dampen my mood further
' you can have your room that you already have here... and you' he looked to Carlo ' can have the spare.... you know the one that isn't the same room or bed as my daughter'.
I glared at my father ' and you can turn your dick backwards and shove it up your arse'

We reached my room and reluctantly Carlo took a step to the door but before he made it in, my father grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back.
Not while I live here too buddy I thought and ripped my fathers hand away from Carlo and pushed him to the wall.
I think it's safe to say everyone has noticed that my wolf is getting closer to the surface, especially with it being Carlos birthday tomorrow.
'Willow' my father tried to speak with reason but I was already dragging an awkward looking Carlo to my room.
'I wouldnt' I sang out entering the room and slammed the door behind us.

Carlo looked at the door and then looked at me as I moved towards the bed.
'You okay?' He asked.
'Yep'
' no your not'
'And why should I be?'
' because I loveeeee you'
I sniffled.
And barely a second later Carlos arms were around me.
' no crying on my watch' and he turned me in his arms so I was facing him and began placing kisses wherever there were falling tears.
My face tingled from his kisses, and it began to give me mischievous thoughts that I knew my father wouldn't approve of.
' you know what would really make me feel better?' He looked nervous for the answer.
' I think I have an idea' he gulped but didn't look like he was going to argue against it.
And with lightning movement I had us on the bed with him on his back and me straddling his waist.
' woah'
I grinned ' yeah woah.... I'm curious to see what else I can do with this new found ability'
Now he looked nervous. And it made me grin even harder.
Since when did I become the confident and dominant one?

Hey my little moons!

This is the second last chapter!!!!!

I'm sorry if that bothers anyone but again there will be a sequel just not straight up! I need a break!
I think you may have all noticed that there is a lot of time jumps in the last few chapters and that's because I noticed I dragged it out a lot and tried to make the days add up. And it was hard.
I hope it all still makes sense and my apologies for the short chapter but it's lateeee.
Happy new year BTW!!!! Three days late but IDC!!
And don't forget to
Vote, comment, enjoy!