Chapter 28.

'You're dating?!' Riley squealed at me, causing me to swerve a little whilst driving.
'Yes, god this is like a repeat of yesterday' I huffed.
'Okay if you are actually dating.... then I'm gonna see if Sam and I can publicly date, so we can go on double dates and stuff!' She started jumping up and down in her seat only going as high as her seatbelt would let her.
'Fine whatever just let's not make a big deal about it' I sighed.
Actually it was a big deal. A crazy big deal. Carlo and I are a couple! And somehow it feels like it's what I've always wanted... even though I hated him like a week ago.
I pulled into the school parking lot and drove around until I found a free spot, before parking.
'Thanks for the ride!' Riley said hoping out the car, not before I grabbed her arm.
'Can we talk quickly?' I asked, and she nodded.
'What's up?' She looked at me with curious eyes.
I sighed 'I went and saw Phoebe last night' confusion replaced the curiosity in her eyes.
'Why?'
'To sort out our problem' I sighed 'I've been her friend for as long as I can remember and well good stuff had been happening lately so I thought, I should get her back too'
Surprisingly Riley wasn't mad 'okay' she said calmly.
I looked at her skeptically 'uhhh, aren't you mad? Like she was rude to both you and I in the cafeteria the other week'
Riley just shrugged 'if it means that much to you, then I'm cool with it, as long as she doesn't hurt you again' she said sternly.
She was about the hop out again when I grabbed her arm again, she sighed and looked at me 'yes?'
'Would you be willing to have a sleepover at mine tonight with her?' I asked hopefully.
She looked at me with squinty eyes 'why? Are you like trying to make us some sort of fabulous threesome or something?'
I snorted at the name.
'No, I just don't want my two best friend hating each other'
She nodded slowly, understanding what I was wanting.
'Okay then, sure' she agreed.
I did a little dance in my seat making her laugh.
'Okay, anything else? Can I go?'
I laughed 'yes, you may' I said before grabbing my own things and getting out too.

I  was swapping my books around and grabbing the ones I needed for first period and putting all the ones I don't need yet in my locker, when I saw someone lean on the locker next to mine.
I turned and smiled 'hello' I don't know why I was feeling so happy because I've been nervous about seeing him all morning and now I just feel great seeing him.
'Well hello' he said with a big grin on his face. He has the most beautiful smile.
I felt people looking at us from different places in the hallway. I looked at the ground trying to hide my face from their looks when Carlo put his hand under my chin and tilted it up to look at him. He looked upset 'never, ever hide your beautiful face' I was shocked at his words but I only nodded before he pulled me into his arms, I heard whispers about it around us but I ignored him and inhaled his scent. Mint and cologne. My two new favourite smells.
Sadly he eventually let me go, but he then quickly grabbed my hand.
He smiled down at me ' I'm walking you to class' he said in a, that's final, tone.
'Oh really?' I smirked at him, causing him to smirk at my smirk.
'Yes really, no arguing or I'll take you over my shoulder' he said playfully.
I took a step towards him and poked his chest at each word ' I. Don't. Believe. You.'
I barely finished before he grabbed me and threw me on his left shoulder, he then reached down and picked up my books and bags and carried me like that to class, I would have fought back but I was in a fit of giggles and I Could Not Stop!
When he finally put me down outside my classroom I was wiping tears from my face. He then ran his thumb over a loose eyelash on my cheek and then blew it from his thumb at me. 'Thanks' I said shyly. Before turning and walking into class.
Luckily the teacher wasn't there yet so I couldn't get a tardy note or a detention.
As I sat down and began getting ready for the lesson, the chair next to me scraped out.
'You need to stay away from him' Sofia growled at me.
On the car trip here Riley informed me that there was a large werewolf pack in our town and Sofia and her 'crew' were some of them.
I sighed at her ' no I dont' I said before turning Back and continuing my preparation for school.
She grabbed my arm and turned me her way
'Yes, you do, you don't understand why' she glared at me.
'No, you don't understand why, but here let me explain it' I don't know why I was getting all territorial over Carlo but it felt instinctive ' I'M. HIS. MATE' the look on her face was priceless, heartbreaking, but priceless. The look soon disappeared and was replaced with anger.
'Lies!' She screeched at me before running back to her desk, where she went back to being sad and began to sob.
Oops.
For some reason it's all put me in a bad mood, so for the whole lesson I glared at the whiteboard with the teachers writing on it, I glared at my worksheet I was only halfway through completing, I even glared at my pencil! But I just couldn't stop. Why can't she understand that he's mine? Ugh I hate her! He's mine. I began gritting my teeth to the point where it hurt and I couldn't stop.

At the end of class I found Carlo waiting outside for me, I felt my mood brighten considerably, but not entirely, which Carlo noticed. He looked like he was about to ask but then he looked past me and noticed a very upset, glaring Sofia.
He sighed ' you told her?' I nodded.
He then pulled me to his chest.
'You know what you need?' I shook my head no.
'A party' he smiled. And for some reason, I did too. He's such an amazing guy. And even though usually I hate parties. I feel like this one will be good.
I stood up on my tippy toes and gave him a small peck on the lips, then began to turn away when he grabbed my arms and pulled me to him and kissed me hard yet soft. God I could get used to this.

Hey my little moons!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've got some good ideas for the next one, which I'll write later.

Vote, comment, enjoy!