Part 4 - Comimg out to mom

It's been 8 months,
I invited Rachel over after school.
We were upstairs in my bedroom goofing around, making out ect ect...

My mom still didn't know about Rachel and I.

My mom yelled out to tell us dinner was ready, we got up and went and ate dinner. Once we finished we went to my room, we were watching a movie snuggled up into bed, we started making out for a good few minutes until my mom came upstairs and walked straight into my room while folding the bottom of her sleeves up. Im leav... Umm what's going on here? She asked while I was on top of Rachel I got up immediately, "mom Rachel and I are dating, I was scared to tell you, I know you're against it but i love her so damn much and love is love right?"

"Wow okay umm that's a lot to take in but I'm still very disappointed even though I had a feeling you were. I'm going out now I'll be home in the morning I need time to process this, goodbye girls."
she said extremely disappointed.

Rachel was shaking
I had to hold her.
"I'm so sorry that just happened."
She was fine with it.

- The next morning -

After waking up next to Rach asleep I decided to get up and talk to my mom.

She was drunk and got really angry.
Throwing a glass cup at me.

She was acting so strange and
well... Abusive?

She was very abusive after that, calling me all sorts of names.

It got so bad one night I called the police and a few months later after my mom came out oh the phsyc ward in hospital she had changed, she had her moments and still didn't fully accept me but she never hurt me again.

So all I can say is their is hope
Don't give up.
It will take time but if you're happy don't let other people's negativity bring you down.

Sorry it's so short and boring but I didn't want to make a YouTube video. It's better to type it.

If anyone ever needs help on coming out I'm here for support. I care. You're worth it.

If you'd like me to make a YouTube video with more details then I will :) thanks everyone