11

bub: it's almost 3am and im crying while writing this to you. i feel like shit for telling you this through text and not irl, but i love you so much. i love you so fucking much. i made this anonymous account just to get your attention, because i knew you wouldn't take me seriously if i told you that i was depressed. nobody would believe me, huh? because people think im the happy and energetic boy who grew up with a welcoming and warming family, when i'm the exact opposite. and i tried so hard to show you that i needed help through this account, but still, you didn't realize. and i'm sorry, but it's too late now. i don't want to live anymore and i won't probably be alive in an hour, i don't even have a real reason to stay in this ugly world anymore.

bub: i wanted your help so bad because i trusted you the most, you always told me i could trust you and how much you loved me. but should i even believe you anymore?

bub: but i guess this is the last time im texting you.. goodbye min yoongi, i love you so much. never forget that

💕*

''no, p-please tell me you're joking'', yoongi said sternly to his other best friend, namjoon, who was staring at yoongi with bloodshot eyes. ''i'm not joking yoongi, he's dead.'', namjoon said and broke out into another sob, yoongi stared at him blankly before slamming the door shut on his face.

''h-he's lying, hoseok's not dead!'', yoongi shouted to himself as he paced around the hall, he pulled his fingers roughly through his hair and kicked on the wall with his foot. he didn't believe namjoon, until he would actually hear it from hoseoks own parents.

so, he went silently back to his room and grabbed his phone, he saw that he had gotten three unread messages from bub. he opened them and started to read through them, not realizing tears was now streaming down his red cheeks.

''n-no, no..'' he now said when he read through the last message and dropped his phone down to the floor, he stared right into his wall and let the tears fall before a horrifying scream left his lips.

''NO!'', he screamed as he fell down onto his knees and let out a ugly sob, he pressed his face into his hands as he cried and cried. his body was shaking as sadness steamed in the atmosphere and yoongi cried even harder.

his hoseok was gone, and he couldn't bring him back.

💕

thank you for reading this story, i hope you liked it :)