13 [ext. bonus]

yoongi was seated on a chair in a coffee shop with namjoon in front of him and looked blankly at his coffee, it has been two years now since hoseok had killed himself and yoongi was still trying to move on.

he took a sip of the hot liquid and let it burn his tongue and throat, his other hand was tapping on the wooden table as he was deep in thought.

"i think hoseok wants you to move on, you know he hated to see you sad", namjoon said sadly and looked at yoongi with a pleading look, namjoon was still sad over hoseoks death, of course. hoseok was his best friend too, but he hated to see yoongi still so broken.

"it's not that easy, namjoon", yoongi said in a harsh tone and looked at namjoon through his glasses, namjoon just sighed before he continued to drink on his coffee.

and suddenly, everything started to spin for yoongi before everything went black.

yoongis eyes fluttered open and a low groan escaped his lips, he rubbed his bloodshot eyes and licked his dry lips.

yoongis vision became now more clear and he examined his sorrounding in confusion, his eyes widened in confusion and he shakily stood up from the grass. where was he?

he saw a beach from afar with a person sitting by the water and furrowed his eyebrows, before he started to walk towards the beach as he tried to get a clearer look at the person.

it felt like he had been walking for hours to get to the beach, the person was still sitting with their back facing yoongi and he walked towards the person. "uhm.. excuse me, but where am i?", yoongi asked in confusion and bit nervously his lip.

the person jumped as yoongi spoke and they turned around to meet yoongis eyes, they gave him a smile.

and yoongi gasped, loudly. he put a hand over his mouth and tears threatened to spill, he stared at the person in front of him in pure shock and sadness.

"hi, yoongi", hoseok said and stood up, before hoseok could even say anything else yoongi ran up to him and wrapped his arms around the taller boys waist. "o-oh my god, hobi. i can't believe this", yoongi said through sobs as hoseok hugged him back, hoseok hummed and kissed his forehead.

"yeah, i wouldn't believe this either if i was you", hoseok said with a light chuckle and yoongi just sobbed, before he pulled away from the hug. "i can't believe you left me like that, i hate you so much for that", yoongi barked at him and wiped away the tears from his cheeks, hoseok pouted.

"i'm so sorry, yoon", hoseok began in sadness. "but i'm so much happier now, i met my mother and one of my old friends here", hoseok continued and yoongi sniffled as he nodded.

"is jimin the old friend?", yoongi asked and hoseok nodded, a smile stretched out on his face. "yeah, i cried so much when i met him and mom. and you know i cry a lot", hoseok said and yoongi couldn't help but chuckle lightly.

the smile washed away when hoseok pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, but yoongi kissed him back and put a hand on his cheek as he closed his eyes.

hoseok pulled away from the kiss and leaned his forehead against yoongis with a small smile. "i love you so much", he murmured.

"i love you too"

"he's waking up, finally", a voice was heard and yoongis eyes fluttered open, once again. he immediately sat up on the bed and looked around.

"where's hoseok?", he asked loudly and looked at namjoon with wide eyes. "yoongi, what are you talking about?", namjoon asked in confusion and became even more confused when yoongi broke down.

it was only just a dream.