Chapter 1: Liar and Popular

NOT EDITED.

Delilah Greene

Okay so I may have done something bad. When I say bad, I mean completely idiotic.

"Y-Yeah we've been going out for...Um 2 week's.." I silently curse at myself. "No way. Ben hasn't gone out with anyone, only one night stands." The girls laughed.

"W-well I..." I take a bite of my doughnut, unable to speak- Scratch that I refuse to open my mouth.

"We're just kidding dee, we know you would never.. Lie to us, right girl's?" Beth, the head of the six chicks said, giving me a sickly sweet smile.

I nodded breaking out into a sweat. Let me explain...I may have lied my way into popularity, like, my dad is a big time CEO, he actually works at a car dealership.

My mom is a retired model, like what even is that? And my boyfriend is Ben Oliver.

Yeah right! He has the full package and what do I have? A pizza face and glasses.

"Dee!? Did you hear me?" Chelsea shook my shoulder. "Um what?"

She rolled her eye's. "I said, when are you gonna show us you're Cadillac?"

I almost forgot about that one.

"It's in the shop." I said causally, but honestly, I was dying. "Ugh, you've said that for the past three days!" She said applying more make up.

"OMG! Dee I spot Ben!" Beth shook me. "Oh god.." I must do this, for popularity!

I got up from my seat, and sped full force to the tall figure, Ben. "Hey can I talk to you?" I tapped his shoulder, trying to ignore the stares.

He turned to me, looking me up and down. "I guess." He said sighing.

Determination flooded through me. I took his arm and dragged him out the cafeteria and into the hallway.

I pushed him against the locker...Gently of course, I have no type of muscle.

"What is it?" His face crumpled up in confusion, then he smirked. "I get it...The good girl wants some." He got closer.

"No! I need a favor.."

His expression changed to shock then confusion. "A favor?" Sighing I rolled my eye's. "That's what I said."

He scowled at me. "If you want this favor done, act like it." He said bending down slightly.

"Fine. So back to business.."

***

I did not get the reaction I wanted.

My face was beet red. "Don't laugh you-you jerk!" I pushed him, which had no impact.

Wiping his eye's, he caught his breath. "What's in it for me?" He said smirking.

I wish I could slap that masculinit gorgeous face.

What?

"Um...? A hug?" I shrugged. He shook his head. "That won't do tootsie." He got extremely close, his lips brushing my ear.

"I want..Love."

Tingles shot down my spine, and I gasped. "W-What?" He started shaking, and broke out in a loud laugh. "Y-You're so-Gullible,"

I blushed embarrassed. "Shut up!"

"Sorry tootsie." He smiled, a perfect breathtaking smile.

Calm down Delilah..

"So will you? Its only a month.." I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"I'll do it...For you tootsie."

***

What do you think?

Chapter's will be longer, just so tou know. Do you ship them already?

If you so send in a ship!

Vote, comment, share!

-llama