Chapter 3: Rules and Boundaries

NOT EDITED.

Delilah Greene

***********
"Hey...Dee"
***********

Ever want to maul someone? I'm this close to mauling Beth and her stupid face.

"Can't you see we're busy?" Ben looked at me with no emotion. He has some nerve. I don't know why this makes me so mad.

But this scene make my blood boil.

Even though we're fake dating, I feel kinda....Possessive. "What the hell are you doing?!" I said clenching my fist.

"Engaging in sexual intercourse." Ben said dryly, and Beth snickered. Tears welled up in my eye's.

Not because of Ben, because of Beth. I truly thought she liked me, even a little.

Beth was the reason. Not Ben.

Right?

Shaking my head I walked out the library. He is my fake boyfriend, not her personal toy.

This wasn't part of the plan. He played me, he made me look like a complete idiot. Everything started to crash and burn as expected.

My reputation is ruined.
I sat in front of the school. It was free period, so I had time to sit and rethink my life.

Maybe a little dramatic but still.

I wiped away the forming tears that threatened to spill out.

"I wish the ground would swallow me up." I mumbled.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey.." I recognized the husky deep voice. "Leave me alone." I choked out the words like poison.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't expect me to forgive you so easily. You made me look like an idiot! I'll be labeled a loser again, and I don't want to spend my senior year like this."

He sighed and sat next to me. "You can't expect me to change so quickly. I'm not used to this just as you are. I'm not perfect, I had alot on my mind when I hooked with beth." I felt a ball of fury form in the pit of my stomach. "I'm doing this for you." I turned to face him, he had my undivided attention.

"But why? Why for me?" I said scooting closer. "Now that is top secret tootsie." He smirked.

I shrugged, curiosity killing me slowly. "Well if we wanna keep up this dating thing, we have to set up some rules and boundaries."

"I agree."

***

"So let me get this straight...No sex!?" He gasps. "Yep." I said nodding. "You're a monster." He said putting a hand to his heart, making me laugh.

And then Beth had to barge in and ruin the moment. "Oh I see..You and you're," She scoffs, "Boyfriend are back together, even after witnessing that whole library scandal, huh?" Her clones laughed.

I rolled my eye's. "Beth, bite me." I shut my locker, and shoved past her. "Wow who's this chick?" Ben said following behind me. I laughed, and shrugged.

"I'm so done trying to win the popularity contest." I said walking to my last class. "Does that mean you're done with me?" I heard a hint of sadness in his voice.

My cheeks pinkend a little."I guess not, but we've just begun...Let's milk to moment for a while." I smirked. "For fun."

He nodded smiling. "I don't see why not..Just for kicks, no feelings attached." We stopped in the middle of the hallway. "No feelings attached. But I could make you fall for me in two seconds flat." I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Yeah? I bet I can have you on you're knees." He said smirking.

"Try me." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Tootsie, you just got yourself a bet." He laughed.

Shit.

***

How was I going to make, Ben Oliver, fall for a girl like me? No clue.

I only have a little bit of pride left, if I lose this bet, I'm just another fly on the wall.

"Hey mom." I walked into our small apartment. "Hey sweets, I'm making lasagna tonight, sound good?" She said wiping sweat from her forehead.

"Yeah, sure thing." I kissed her cheek. "Ew you're salty." I rubbed my tounge against my teeth, trying to scrape the bitter taste off my tounge.

"Well it's hot in the kitchen, and I've been a busybody today." She laughed, and I laughed with her. Her laugh was contagious.

"Well if you need me, I'll be in my room binge watching Bob's Burgers." I say opening my door.

I took off my shoes and changed into something comfy. Plopping on my bed, I grabbed my Wii remote, clicking on Netflix.

I went to my list and clicked on Bob's Burgers season 4.

But my thoughts tuned out the show.

All I could think about was Ben, Beth and the bet.

Will I ever win?

***

Hey! So I feel like this chapter is better then the second.

I got a little inspiration from my mom, thankfully.

Anyway which banner should I use for my cover?

Or the original?

Let me know!

-llama