twenty

keem has joined the chatroom.

keem: nvm

austin: LOL

*

Memestar pondered: how could this happen? Did Scarce actually DDOS him? Or did he get someone to do it? Or did someone do it and he was informed of it? There were too many possibilities.

Meanwhile, John had sat in front of his computer, he was about to record his first upload of the day. He took a drink of water before clicking record, and cleared his throat.

"What's up guys, it's Scarce here, and we have a lot of news to report today, we might have to do a double upload." Scarce silently laughed to himself and thought, 'There will be a double upload.', and went on to report the news.

"Now, our first topic today is huge, and it's actually coming from Keemstar. He tweeted this: 'Power went out and camera died. No video today. Also my website was DDOS'd along with my Internet in general.', that's right guys, it's some crazy stuff."

"And our second story today is on NFKRZ, I'm sure you all know who he is, Keemstar falsely reported that he was missing, but he has been talking to me, so that's a story he got wrong."

Scarce went on to report more news, and ended the video. He went through and edited it, and set it to upload.

Half an hour.

*

johnscarce: new video up in half an hour, pretty crazy ***, might have to do a double upload today.