My abusive boyfriend(Luke Henmings fanfic)

Delilah's p.o.v

"Wake up you slut!"shouted Anthony anger clear in his voice.Well here goes another day of getting beat and tortured.Well let me tell you about about myself.I am Delilah Matthews,I am 16 years old I dropped out of school in my sophomore year.My mom and dad hate me and don't give a shit about me.I am an only child.And that's about it.

I got up and went to the shower once I was done I got out of the shower and dried myself,I wrapped myself in the towel and headed to my closet.(a/n outfit in the comment box).I put on my clothes and started to blow dry my hair.(hair do in comment box also).I put on my make up which was was lipgloss,

Mascara and eyeliner.I HAD to go out with Anthony today since his friends invited us and he wouldn't let me miss this.

His friends were really nice and I actually liked to spend time with them but the only thing I didn't like was that I could never have a conversation with any of them for more then 3 minutes cause then Anthony would get pissed and when we got home he beat me harder.Turns out his friends don't know the real him and think he's the nice guy he always is whenever there is company.

I really wish that he went back to normal and he was the sweet caring guy I met,but that Anthony is dead he will never come back and is gonna be the abusive criminal he is now.Yes you heard right he is criminal he robs banks does drug deals kills people it's honestly scary.If only someone actually cared enough for me and tried to help me from Anthony.I know you must think I'm so stupid for not telling one of his friends or something.

Well I actually have thought about telling one of his friends,Matt I'm closer to him than the rest.But Anthony is a bad person and would probably end up killing Matt and I would not be able sleep knowing he died because of me.So here I am getting beat up every single day because I'm to scared to tell anyone.Welcome to my fucked up life.

~~~at mall~~~

We were all just walking around walking in to random stores until one of Anthony's friend,Jake decided we should go to the movies.They all decided on insidious 2. Made me watch it with them and I hated scary movies but at the same time loves them.

After the movie ended everyone went to separate directions to get to their cars and head back to our place and just hangout.We all got there and decided to watch a movie.

We watched Mean Girls,Rio 2,The conjuring,iron man,batman, and 21 jump street.I seriously hate the jump street movies I think they're retarded.But since I made them watch Mean Girls I had to watch it.

I was getting sleepy so I said goodnight to everyone and went I bed while they stayed there watching more movies I don't know how they aren't tired after so many movies in one night.

I was staring at my ceiling when all of a sudden my iPhone started to play Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer letting me know that someone has texted me.I opened the message and read it.

Anthony:

'I saw the way Matt and you were looking to each other.Im gonna give you a special beating when we're alone tomorrow since the boys are staying the night.'

What!?!?I wasn't even looking at Matt only when we talked for a bit but nothing flirty or anything.I don't know where Anthony gets all this from.Well I will get beat hard tomorrow and I wonder what he meant by 'special beating I mean he only says 'beat you harder' but he never says that my beating will be 'special'.Well it's probably nothing.Or maybe he just wanted to scare me.Well guess I'll just have to wait and see tomorrow.

----morning----

"Get your fat ass up,"yelled Anthony followed with a slap.That hurt really bad my left cheek was stinging so badly.But then was when there was a gasp from the door.We both look to face a angry looking Matt,he looked like he could kill someone.

"What the fuck did you just do,!Matt yelled coming over to Anthony.I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"I just slapped her what the fuck does it look like I just did!Anthony yelled back with the same tone.This is all it took for Matt to realize that this wasn't the first time that he had hit me.Matt punched Anthony right in the jaw and he punched back hitting Matt straight in the face.This was on until I decided to go and get the guys to make them stop because there was blood everywhere.

"Guys get your asses up here now!i yelled at the top of my lungs.Not so long after Tyler,Jake,and Daniel burst threw my door.They just started at the guys shocked.

"Well stop them!"I yelled cause it seemed that they weren't gonna do shit but stand and stare.They ran over to them Jake and Daniel were holding back Matt and Tyler was holding back Anthony.

"Well you guys gonna tell us what happened? asked Tyler after the boys had settled down.

"Well this cunt right here hits Delilah."Matt said calmly and with sadness and a hint of anger in his voice.

"You what?!yelled Tyler, Jake,and Daniel at the same time.They all were against women abuse and Anthony had even agreed with them before, so for them to find out that one of there best friends hit his girlfriend was shocking.

"Well guess what I do hit her and this isn't any of your damn business so now get your asses out of my house!"Anthony shouted breaking the silence,but the guys didn't move a muscle.

"Alright were leaving!"Jake shouted back standing up,and grabbing my hand."But she's coming with us."he said while pulling me with him as the others stood up.

"She's is staying here!"Anthony yelled while coming over to where we were standing and blocking the door way

"You're funny if you think we're leaving her with you."said Tyler.

"I said she is staying here,"said Anthony while pulling out a gun from the back of his jeans, and pointing it at us.

"You wouldn't dare,"said Matt while Anthony took of the safety cap.

"Watch me,"said Anthony with a smirk plastered on his face.