Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"This isn't over,"said Tyler while walking towards the door.

As he was leaving he gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "tonight we will get you out we will help you escape,"he said.

After that the rest said" see you tonight"

When they left I still had a slight smile on my face knowing that today all of this was going to end and I was going to leave and start over with the guys no more getting beat and getting broken.All this was going to end tonight.

-----6 months later----

The guys never came back.That day was the last day I saw them when they said they would be back for me tonight well turns out they lied.

After that day the beatings were harder and more often.The day about the 'special beating' he rapped me.Every time he says that tonight I get a special beating it means that I will get rapped by him.

I wonder what happened to the guys.

Have they forgotten about me?Do they think I'm dead?Why didn't they come back for me?Have they been faking they cared?These were the questions that were always on my mind.

"You need to find a job bitch,you can't just keep living off of me,"Anthony said interrupting my thoughts.

"Go look for one now you slut!"he yelled making me flinch because of his tone.

"Alright I'll be back before 8,"I said while walking out the door.

As I was walking I kept thinking what my life would be like right now if I had gotten out that night.If only I had escaped that night I wouldn't be suffering right now.

On my way I walked past a Starbucks and saw that they had a 'help wanted ' sign.

I walked in and it was empty they had no customers.

"Hello what can I get you today,"asked the girl behind the counter with a bright smile,she looked around my age.

"I came here for the job,"I responded returning her smile.

"Oh ok let me go get the manager,"she said while turning around.

---30 mins after being interviewed---

"Ok see you tomorrow for your first day and you will be working with Adrianna," she said while pointing at the girl I had first seen when I walked in. "alright I will be here,"I said.

-----at home-----

"Did you get a job,"Anthony asked.

"Yes,"

"Where"here we go with the questions

"Starbucks"

"What shift,"oh my god what is this twenty one questions

"10:00 am till 10:30pm,"

"Will you work with someone,"oh my god

"Yes a girl named Adrianna,"one more question and I swear I will blow.

"Is she lesbian,"alright that's it

"You know it's funny how you went so low,being afraid that someone will take me and it's even more sad your afraid of a girl taking me that's just sad and no she is not a lesbian,"I blurt out not even thinking of what I was saying.

He comes over to me and slaps me really hard.

"Don't ever respond to me like that,"he yelled.

"I'm sorry,"I really didn't mean it.

I went to bed thinking about my first day tomorrow.

----morning---

I got ready and walked to work.I got there and there was Adrianna smiling at me.

"Hi"

"Hello"

"What's that on your cheek,"she asked with worry.oh shit I forgot about the slap it must have left a mark.And then. Told her everything from the beginning to the end.I don't know why but I felt like I could trust her. I could already tell we were going to be best friends.

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok it's not your fault,"I said.

But then I heard voices they sounded so familiar.But I couldn't get my finger on it.

Then it hit me like a truck.

It was....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who did you think it is?

Well hope you enjoy I know it's boring but it will get better.

3 comments❤️

3 votes❤️