Chapter 3

Delilah's p.o.v

It was....

Jake, Matt, Daniel,and Tyler.

After so long and I could recognize those voices anywhere.I hope they didn't notice me.I really don't want to talk to them they made me get my hopes up for actually thinking that I could ever escape and this is what they do.

They just never show up and after 6 months here they are laughing and talking at a Starbucks having the time of their lives knowing that they could have saved someone's life.

"Delilah?" I hear Tyler say and that causes all the boys to look in my direction.

It takes them a moment to realize that it's actually me.When they did they run over to me and all group hug me as much as I wanted to hug them back and even though I kissed them a lot I just couldn't.

After they left me like that I don't think I could forgive them that easily. Because of them the beatings got harder.

"Why didn't you hug back?"matt asks

I stay silent trying to contain my tears and not let them see how much they hurt me.I wanted to let them know that I am a very strong person.

But I just couldn't take it.

"Why didn't you guys ever comeback that night?"I asked after a long silence.A few tears were coming out and my voice was shaky.

"Oh my god we are so sorry Delilah ,"Daniel says while the rest nod there heads agreeing.

"We missed you so much but we couldn't help you we tried but we were to scared after what happened."Jake says talking for the rest.

"He told his gang to kidnap the people we love the most,"tyler said looking down.

"He kidnapped my mom when she was returning from the grocery store,"said Tyler

"He kidnapped my brother when he was going to work,"said Matt

"He kidnapped my dad when he went for a run at the park,"said Jake

"They kidnapped my sister when she was coming back form school,"said Daniel.They all looked really sad.

I can't be mad at them I mean they tired to help.It was either me or they're families.

"It's ok I understand you guys were afraid to lose the ones you loved.

We all group hugged again but his time I actually hugged back.After we let go they asked the question I was dreading to hear from them.

"What is that on your cheek?"asked Tyler while he inspected my cheek.

"He still just you doesn't he."Matt asks.

"Yeah they are harder and more often now,"I responded looking at the ground.

I didn't get a chance to see their reaction because we were interrupted by some noisy boys coming in.

"Well I have to go and get there orders,"i say and walk away from them and head behind the counter.

When I look up abut to speak I an shoved by who is standing in front of me.

The one and only 5sos boys..........

----------------------------------------------

So how did you guys like it.

The 5sos boys are finally coming in!!!YAY!!!

4 votes💜

4 comments 💜