Chapter 2

Dedicated to the awesome secret rider XD

Chapter 2

Please be aware that this part in the story contains a nightmare it will be written in italics so you can easily skip it (but there isn’t any graphic content in this nightmare ) and carry on reading (-_-) sorry I know T-T

Rain Summers

He dragged me by my hair. I couldn’t move yet I could feel everything, the rough ground scratching at me as roots tried to grab onto me as though nature wanted to help pull me out of his grasp. The tears kept rolling as he dragged me through the forest to a clearing. My eyes darted frantically as a scream stuck in my gagged mouth. I tried using my tongue and teeth to move the material away, to eat at it, anything just so that I could scream for help.

He kept laughing at me as though I were the most amusing thing in the world. That smile he gave me made me vomit. Only the material kept it from pouring out so I began choking on it. My nose burned as some of it escaped there. I couldn’t breathe and I prayed I could die before they did anything to me. Why is there no god.

I felt the sting after I realised he punched the right side of my face. I wanted to scream to sink my teeth at his jugular vein and rip it all out. He ripped off the material bruising my skin more. I looked at him with his green eyes and red hair. Oh gods save me.

He frowned as my vomit coated my face and hair as I searched for air. My throat hoarse from choking on the hazy yellow liquid, which only made it harder to scream let alone beg for him to let me go. He didn’t care about my pleas as he kicked me in my solar plexus; the breath that I barely managed to hold was gone before I could grasp more.

He leaned down to the pointed boot he had kicked me with, drawing out a small silver blade gleaming like that awful glint that remained fixated in his eyes. Oh what ugly eyes, they kept tormenting me as he scowled cutting away at the hair that was tainted with my vomit.

‘Please let me go, I wont tell anyone. I’ll leave I swea-‘ he cut me off  by shoving a piece of rough bark in my mouth the splinters entering the soft skin. Tying a piece of cloth to hold it in place as the other four arrived.

My heart rate was erratic and my jaw sore from the wood stuffed in my mouth. I wanted to be strong infront of them and not cry but I couldn’t hold in  my tears I had never been so scared in my life as they snickered.

“Good job Johnson the horse sedative means that she wont be able to move from her shoulders down but she can feel it right?”

‘Yeah Connor, it’s wearing off so soon she’ll be able to feel it, maybe we should tie her up what do you guys think?’

“I want her on the ground writhing under me first after all I was the one who chose her”

‘Yes Alpha Conner anything else you want?’

“Bring me the iron pole, she looks too tight I need to stretch her if I want to fit” He sucked on his bottom lip as he pushed down on my dress groping my breast and I wanted to die.

I still want to die.

End of scene…ugh…I want to throw up…I don’t think I want to write these it’s really awkward and I wanna cry so maybe later on I will just drop in things that happened instead of writing it out *shudder*

I woke up sweaty and gasping for breath chocked on soundless screams. It’s been a week since I’ve been here. They’ve removed the breathing apparatus.