Dare #1

Blue was scrolling through her wattpad, when suddenly, a quiet voice spoke to her.
"Blue, OhtheHueManatee wants you to steal Owen's boot again.",
"What?!",
"I said, OhtheHue-",
"I know what you said, but why?",
"I dunno, I'm just here to tell you the dare",
"Okay, okay, I'll do it", the blue velociraptor flexed her claws, how am I going to do this? she thought. Then, the blue flopped over. Crying out in pain, she writhed on the ground.
"Umm.. Blue? You Okay?", Charlie chittered.
"Yeah, you don't look so good", Delta asked.
"Delta, Charlie, back up!" Owen said as he slid under the fence.
"Owen! Not again!", Barry cried," He's got to stop doing this, he gonna get eaten", he muttered under his breath.
"Blue, easy, eeassy, good girl, you're gonna be fine", Owen said soothingly, crouching over her. Then the Blue velociraptor grabbed Owen's boot in her mouth and stood up in quick succession, dangling Owen from her mouth. "Blue, drop me please", Owen asked, anger rising in his voice. The raptor shook the boot, pulling it off, and running off with it. By the time that Owen had reached Blue's nest, the velociraptor had gnawed and scratched up the boot beyond the point of repair. "Really, Blue, again? The raptor only chittered at him.