Dare #3 (don't forget you guys can ask them stuff too)

Sorry it took absolutely forever to update. Family issues.

Blue was clicking around on Wattpad, lookin for books, when suddenly...
Blue! I am death and I have come for thyne soul to  take to the underworld for eternal suffering! Jk, OthersideRaptor has provided this lovely sweater and has a dare for you! You remember when Echo had  to jump in poison ivy? Well you get to wear this sweater for a week! And you don't get to take it off! YAY!
"Oh God"
Yup!
"Ughhhhhhhh. It's purple! That totally clashes with my fashionable stripe! ARE THOSE LINT BALLS?! Uuuuuuuuughhhhhhh......... Just give it to me so I can get this over with.
Don't forget these lime green CROCS!
*One very long, long, looooong week later*
"I caqn finally take these off! DIE, CREATION OF SATAN *throws jacket and shoes on ground* *burns  them until they are ashes* *feeds ashes to shark* *feeds shark to mosasaur* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY!"
Actually Blue, you started on Sunday and today is Saturday.
"I know, it's wonderful, I'M FREE!"
Not so fast. You still needed to go another day for it to be official.
"What does that mean and why do I have a feeling that I'll be getting a new sweater?"
This time it'll be blue, but like indigo blue so it will be even worse than your last one!
"nnnnooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" *demon screech* *becomes chupacabra* *in demonic voice* come near me with a sweater and i will efrghyzcent ad assoc ed asdcaddca