Chapter 1 |Kuro|

[Rather than being the one hurting others, become the one being hurt.]
■▪■▪■▪■Amon POV■▪■▪■▪■

'Ding' the little bell rung through the mostly empty cafe as I entered. I was immediately greeted by a happy looking waitress with blueish purple hair that covered one eye. I walked over to a table beside the window and sat, staring out the window.

"Hello, can I take your order?" Said a male voice that had a fake cheerfulness to it. I turned to see a small figure with white hair and an eyepatch. His eyes looked sad and dead while a strained and very fake smile was placed upon his pale lips.

"I'd just like a coffee, please." I answered. He jotted it on a pad and turned and walked behind the counter to start making the coffee. He looks familiar... he returned a moment later with with a cup of coffee in hand. He placed it in front of me.

"Anything else you'd like?" He asked.

"No thank you." I said. He bowed and walked away. I drank my coffee down, it was really good.

"Kaneki, your shift is over." Called the blueish purple haired girl. The white haired boy nodded and disappeared into the back room. I walked to the counter and paid the bill for the coffee. I saw the white haired boy come back out wearing a dull grey sweater, and a bag over his shoulder.

"Bye Kaneki." Said the blueish purple haired girl.

"Bye Touka." The white haired boy said back. He exited the shop and I exited a few seconds after him. Maybe I'll follow him to clear any suspicions... I trailed a few meters behind the boy, so far he has just been walking around, which raised my suspicions. He suddenly rounded a corner to an alley way. I followed him in, but... he's gone?