Chapter 4 |Shinku|

■▪■▪■▪■Amon POV■▪■▪■▪■

I held the now sleeping boy on my lap. Why am I doing this?! He's a ghoul for God's sake!! I sat in that same position, rubbing Eyepatchs back in a soothing manner. Wait. Eyepatch only had one kakugan! Could he be a one eyed ghoul...? I felt utterly confused, so I gently lay Eyepatch under the covers and left the room to think. I found the already burnt eggs even more burnt on the stove. I sighed slightly. I took them off the stove and put it on a plate, getting ready to eat.

...

After I'd finished eating, I sat on the couch watching TV, my quinque on my lap just in case. My mind once again toward the ghoul who was unconcious in my bedroom currently. Is he a one eyed ghoul!? Why is his hair white?! Why are his nails black!? What is his name? When will he wake up!? What was the nightmare about!? I wanted to scream because of my rediculous thoughts. I began to rub circles on my temples trying to focus properly. At this point I had completely tuned out the TV and was now focusing on the ghoul in my bedroom. Would he attack me when he wakes up?! Will I have to kill him!? Why did he help Rabbit?! Would he answer all my questions if I asked!? GAHHHHH! I mentally growled in frustration. I took a deep breath and cleared my mind and refocused my train of thought on the TV. There was a creak in the floor boards by my bedroom and my head snapped around. There stood the white haired boy, his eyes still glazed from sleep and the previous nightmare. His eyes seemed unfocused and dazed as he blankly gazed at me. He looks cute when he just wakes up....- Wait what?! The boys eyes widen suddenly as he realizes where he is and who he's with. Maybe he's also recalling what had just happened(?) He went frozen, his entire body completely still.

A/N Oi sorry for putting off the update! Here ya'll go!! Please vote and comment any criticism!

Sayonara!!!