Chapter 5 |Orenji|

▪■Amon POV■▪

Eyepatch was standing completely frozen in the doorway. I stared at him who stared at nothing.

"Why am I here?" He choked out.

"When you were unconcious I brought you here." I said, my hand clutching at the quinque.

"Why?" He choked out.

"Bringing you to the CCG didn't seem right." I said.

"But your an investigator." Eyepatch said.

"I know..." I said. Eyepatch hadn't moved, he was still standing in the doorway.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" I asked.

"I-I..." he croaked out. I glanced at him once more and found that he was clutching his bloody torso. I jumped up just in time to catch his collapsing body. I picked him up and lay him on the couch and ran into the washroom to retrieve gauze. I guess the thrashing around because of that nightmare did more damage than I first thought... I ran back in the room to see Eyepatch nearly unconcious from blood loss. I retrieved a cloth and began to wipe more blood away. I switched out the gauze and found the wound hadn't healed even a bit. A look of concern crossed my face.

"You have to stay awake!" I said, putting pressure on the wound. I could see Eyepatch fighting to keep his eyes open. I tightly wrapped the gauze around his torso and saw the bleeding had stopped. Maybe the wound was healing? Eyepatchs breathing steadied as he fell asleep. I sighed in relief, I turned around and pulled a futon out from my closet and set it up in the back room which was currently empty. I picked him up bridal style and tucked him back beneath the covers. After he was comfortably under the covers, I stopped and looked for a moment. He looks so cute when he slee- ER I SOUND LIKE SUCH A CREEP! I than turned around and headed to my own room, my quinque with me.