Chapter two

POV:  Jessica

It was a little after noon once i finally got to the ski slops. Trying to find a signal was pointless. Took more than an hour for me to just give up. So far, boring, even that girl I saw in the tree. She was such a bitch, I was just trying to help. Oh well, time for some fun!

After about two hours of snow boarding i went back to the ski lodge. Heading towards the cafe. Seeing my brother i went to set next to him. 

"So how was the slops?" 

"Sick man, you could have come you know." He gave me a look.

"And miss all the pretty ladies?"

I looked around, "Ha, so where are all your "pretty ladies?"

"Well... uh- just wait," He got up and walked to a young girl about his age. They started talking and in a minute he walked back to me, smiling.

"You know where the room is, here ten dollar." He handed me a ten and walked away.

I shook my head, took the ten and walked to the counter.

"I'll have a chai latte, with foam." I looked up and laughed. In front of me was the girl from the tree. 

She heard me and turned around. Her face told me she remembered who i was.

"Did you ever find a signal?" I ask.

"No, but i'm guessing you knew that."

Man was she trying to be bitch, or does everything she says end up sounding sarcastic?

"Here you are." The man behind the counter handed her her drink.

She started walking away, but stopped. "I never thanked you for the advise about the signal... thanks." she smiled and walked away. Her smile was rely cute. I ordered, once i got my coffee i waked outside. It had started to snow.

I walked around the log building and saw the girl leaning over the railing. She was very pretty, red hair, tall, nice sense if style. But i couldn't get my hopes up, she might not even be into girls. I walked next to her, she didn't move. Just kept staring off into space. 

"My names Jessica." I say looking at her.

"Everyone calls me Shay." She looked up at me. "Sorry for being a bitch before, i'm just pissed cause my mom talked me into coming here. I could have gone to California with my boyfriend and some other friends." 

She gave me a small smile. I don't know how my face looked but it must have gave something about me liking her away cause she laughed and said "So i'm guessing you aren't dating anyone?" She gave me a side long glance. 

"Oh, me. No. " I say, a little to quick. 

"Hm, well maybe we should hang out sometime. I'll be up here tomorrow morning." 

"Yeah, that sounds good." I look at her. She has amazingly beautiful eyes. "Uh i should tell you before, if you don't want to hang I get it. But uh I'm a lesbian." I regret saying it right after i say it!

She just looked at me with a dumb look on her face. Then she started laughing. "I know. You kinda gave it away." 

"Oh, well if you don't wan-" She cut me off.

"Don't be silly. I think it's cool. I'll see you tomorrow morning okay. Around nine." 

"Okay see you then." She turns and walks away. My whole body is tingling. I get to see her tomorrow. And I wasn't the one who asked! Usually I am. I start walking in the other direction. Thinking to myself, God she's cute. 

POV: Jammie

Jessica was so cute, but i had no clue why i thought that..... I was straight... at least i thought i was. I'm dating Jason. But when she looked at me i just got butterflies. And her being a lesbian was so obvious, what would I do if she kissed me? We just met. I don't know anything about her. But she is soooo cute. I'll just have to see tomorrow. Is it still cheating if i kiss her, I mean she isn't a guy. But still. And i rely like Jason. We've been dating for five months. Ugh, this is so complicated. 

"What you thinking about?" My little sister Layla was staring at me. Her brown curls tied up in a pony tail.

"Oh, nothing you want to know about." I smiled at her.

"But i can her, mommy says I'm good at helping people."

"Then why don't you go help out Katie. She probably needs your help with some crazy stunt that will almost get her killed." Kayla was famous for her dangerous acts, she's been set to the hospital tree time's and broken her are in two places.... she's only ten.

"Okay!" Layla giggles and runs away.  

How crazy can one family be? I walk out of my room and see my mom and Liam dancing to Bob Marley, Layla and Katie singing and dancing along with them. No mater how crazy my family is they always seem to make me smile when i'm confused or hurt. I walk out and start dancing with them. The hours pass, and soon it was turning 11:00 pm. 

"Okay kids, bed time." Mom says, still dizzy from spinning.

"Awwwwwww, but i'm not tired." The twins say.

"Come on!!!" Liam shouts and trows them both over his shoulders and carries them to their room, squealing and laughing. I get up to go to my room, mom stoped me and says, "I'm glad you came."

"So do I"