Harry Potter-you hate hermione

(Age 12)
Harry talked and talked and talked to ron,and when I say talked I mean it that boy just does not know how to shut up at times😡😡😡 kidding gosh don't take it so hard 😑😑😑 kidding again.Anyways i walked in the Gryffindor commen room and saw harry on the couch with ron and hermione.They are most likely talking about Voldemort and Sirius Black.
"Hey guys"
You say happily
"Hey y/n"
They say all together.
You sat down next to Ron.
"Y/n you are exposed to be in class"asked a very nosey hermione with a sneer on her face.You never really liked hermione at all,you thought she was all ways bossy and I know-it-all,also a miss.I'm right your wrong type.The other thing you hated about her is she is secretly Dateing yours and Harry's worst enemy-Draco fatty mouth oops I mean malfoy and harry and Ron don't know but she knows you know and does not want you tell anyone,so any time she is rude to you all You have to do is let it slip.
"I have I free period like you guys but why are you here hermione?just yesterday I saw you with mal-"she cut You off by putting a pillow in you face,you grabbed it and said
"Thanks I was just about to use that"she growled at you and got up and left,but before she left you yelled
"Get some hermione because it's the only thang you will get"
Harry laughed then you got up and whent to your dorm with a smile on your face.All you can think is I can't WAIT til I get to spill that little secret.
----------(---------------------
Hello this is my first book so vote and comment please thanks