Harry Potter-You miss lily and James

Credit goes to EllenCoulter
(Age 5)
You were at the Weasleys for the summer holidays,and it was fun because of your favorite red headed twins.Always playing pranks,or making you laugh.
You were in Harry and Ron's room looking at the book of photos that harry got in his first year.You flipped though the pictures till you got the picture of you,harry,James,&Lilly.
You were so young when they were killed,harry vowed to protect you though good and bad times no matter what.
You looked at the picture closely.You noticed how much of the looks You got from your mouther.Harry got her eyes but looked like your dad,you got your fathers smile but your mums looks.
You felt little tears ready to come out of your small eyes.Soon small sobs were comeing out of your mouth.You heard laughing in the room but soon stoped when Harry rushed to you.
"Y/n what's worng,baby calm down and tell me what's wrong"Harry said softly
"I miss mummy and daddy harry"you sob out crawling into his lap.
The look of realization came to Harry's eyes and held you tight to his chest rocking you back n forth.He himself tried not to cry.
"I know baby girl,I miss them too but they wouldn't want us to cry they would what us to look at this picture and laugh till the can't laugh anymore."
You knew he was right so you calmed down and fell asleep on his chest.
----------------------------
Lilly pov-
"They miss us James." I cried to my husband.
"I know my dear but they will remember us and we will see them soon.said James.
-----------------------------------
Thanks for reading. And comment and vote.love y'all🐍🐍🐍🐍