Ron-you two fight

(Age 12 warning some cussing)
You and Ron had a game night planned just for you two,but Ron had to cancel because of him and hermione Haveing a date night you were very heated when you found that out.
------------------------------------
"You do this all the time Ronald,you say we will have a game night just the two of us then you dich me for your girlfriend,what the HELL Ronald weasley!!!!???"you screamed at you red faced elder brother.
"Well I am so sorry if I want to spend time with Hermione,I never get to see her at all!!!"he yelled at you and all you could think is ' did this bitch just yell at me?oh HELL no'
"That is bullshit Ron You are with her all the time and don't even remember that you have a little sister that wants to spend time with you especially scents there is a war going on,and I don't know the next time I see will you Ron!!!!!"you said with a red face and cheeks wet with tears.
He looked down gilty.good you thought.
(A couple hours later)
You sat in liveing room with Ginny Haveing your game night but she is no fun.
Ron came down the stairs in his pjs
And candy and the board games gusse who,twister, and a card game.
Ginny left give you two some alone time.
"Look I an so sorry for that earlier&Angel you mean the world to me I don't know what I would do with out you so will you please forgive me?"
You thought for a moment,
"Yeah I will forgive you Ron but if you do that again I will cut your baby maker off,got it?"
He just nodded to scared to talk.
----------------------------------
You need to play that song because it is by Taylor Caniff and you have to hear it a couple times to get a likening to it but I am in love with it.
-Macey 🐍