Seamus-You like Draco

(Age 13)
Y/n pov-
You were the the nerd of the family.you would read 4 books in one sitting,you would study non-stop for hours.But you had a secret that you kept from everyone except Dean Thomas,he was actually pretty cool about it.
-----------------------------
You sat at the Gryffindor table eating talking to your Best Friend Dean Thomas when you feel eyes burning into your back.You turn and see that Draco malfoy was giving you a confused stare,you feel heat come to your cheeks and turn away.
When you turn back your Big bro was next to Fred which was next to dean,you was in the middle.
"Hey buddy"you say to Seamus that was your nickname for him scents you were two.
"Hey baby doll"he said with his Irish tone thick.He gave you that Nickname when you were born because you looked like a baby doll.
"Doll I need you to meet me under the willow tree in 20 minutes,ok?"asked Seamus you were confused but agreed,before he left he said
"Where something nice"then jogged out of the hall.now you where beyond confused.
(20 minutes later)
You got dressed in something casual but cute and classy

(A/n take out the purse if you want)You walked out the commen room in to the hallways,about 3 minutes later you were at the willow

You walked out the commen room in to the hallways,about 3 minutes later you were at the willow.when you arrived there where light trug up perfectly,a table was set up just right.you had butterflies in your tummy.
Just then Your brother came out with Draco.your heart skipped a thousand beats just looking at Draco with that tux on.
"Baby doll,I love you and I give him permission to do this but just know if he hurts you he will be killed & he knows that."said Seamus with a smile on his face,he bear hugged You then left.
"You look amazingly gorsuous y/n"said a happy Draco.
"You don't look to bad yourself, may I say very handsome"you said shyly.He chuckled a little at your shyness.
The he said
"You are the most amazing girl a have ever seen and I have fallen head over heels in love with you and I want you to be mine,y/n will you do the honers of being my girlfriend?"
You were smileing like a fool
Then said a very shy
"Yes"he ran and scooped you into his arms hugging then put you the then next thing you know his oh so soft lips are pulled into yours.You knew then he wad the one for you.
------------------------------------------
Hey there y'all I hope you like it.vote or comment
-Macey🐍🐍🐍💯💯🐍