Chapter 13

Sorry guys! My chapter seems to have been deleted so I'm writing it again! ;)
XxEmilyxX

George's POV

As JJ and Maeve left the room giggling, and JJ picking Maeve up and running out into the hallway, I looked into Daisy's eyes- they were a perfect crystal blue, and I could smell her sweet perfume. Before anybody knew what was going on both our lips smashed against each others. Her lips were soft and I could tell she was smiling through the kiss. After a few seconds we broke apart as we heard somebody come near to the door. "George! Emmy and Nicola are waiting for Daisy, c'mon!" Josh shouted standing in the doorway a look which told me 'what were you up to?' I rolled my eyes at Daisy and she giggled. I was gonna miss this girl so badly.

Daisy's POV

OMGS GEORGE SHELLEY JUST KISSED ME. LIKE PROPER KISSED ME. I managed to stay calm and we broke apart just before Josh walked in, phew that was close and it would of been a bit embarrassing if Josh had of walked in on us! As we walked into the hallway I saw a taxi waiting outside. "Well I guess this is it" Josh said "for now" George added, winking at me. JJ and Maeve had already gone, because Maeve lives with her brother in a flat, somewhere in London and JJ was being so sweet walking her home. Someone's got a crush! Mind you I can't speak I do love someone... and he's a very good kisser!

Thanks so much for reading, sorry its short its only to make up for the other part getting deleted
XxEmilyxX