Chapter 31

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS GUYS THAT'S AMAZING

XxEmilyxX

Maeve's POV

JJ told me to go and have a rest, it had been a tiring day for all of us. I woke up, brushed my fingers through my hair and looked at the time on my iPhone. It read 4pm, which meant I had slept for just over an hour.

I jumped off the bed and wandered downstairs. No one was in a very happy mood, and everywhere seemed rather silent. I was  going to watch telly, but I could bear to risk watching the news, and I wasn't in the mood for a movie.

I finally decided to make myself a cup of coffee as, although I had just slept for an hour, I was still nearly falling asleep. As I opened the door to the kitchen, JJ and a police officer were walking out, into the hallway. JJ smiled weakly at me, and I tried to smile back. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Josh sitting on the floor, his head in his hands and tears forming in his eyes.

I quickly ran over to Josh and sat down next to him. I could have easily just burst into tears, but I tried to not let Josh see how much it hurt me too. I knelt down beside him and gently said, "It will be OK Josh, the police will find George and Daisy"

"No they won't" Josh shouted making me stand up in fright "The police found a body, they told us when you were sleeping, it could be George or Daisy. It WON'T be OK" Josh screamed, tears running down his face.

Suddenly I felt extremely dizzy and that was when I blacked out.....