Party of Horror

I was at my friend.. Well.. Let's say her name is... Emma.
So I was at Emma's house and she decided to throw a party. She invited a ton of people from our school, including someone I used to have a crush on. (The little bitch...) Anyways I started talking to a ton of people (including meh old crush.. Let's say his name is... Emerson.)
Emerson went upstairs ad he didn't come down for a while.
I went up to check on him (not because I liked him it was just because the party was almost over and like any sensible person I got worried) and when I went upstairs there was a trail of blood. I ran and followed the blood trail into a secret room I never knew about in J- I mean Emma's house. I crawled through the door and saw Emerson sitting there, not breathing and covered in blood. But then..
I woke up.
But not only that..
I woke up.. COVERED in blood. It was even in my mouth!
I ran downstairs and washed out my mouth. It was then I realized there was a whole trail of blood.. And not from me. It led to the bathtub and there was nothing there. Besides my friendship bracelet that I made for me and my friend J- I MEANT EMMA.
Anyways she had one too, only, it wasn't covered in blood. I never figured out who the blood was from. Although, my cat died that day from blood loss. I never really liked the thing anyways. It was always hissing at me and acting weird, but I still missed it.