Craigslist

As many of the fnaf fans out there know, mike the security guard found the ad for fnaf on Craigslist. I'm not making this up and I know these sound stupide but they're not.

I was up late at night (it was about 10:30) and I was looking on Craigslist for a new soccer goal. My idiot ass brother broke it. Let's say his name isss... Nick.
Nick and I (sorry I forgot to mention he was there) looked on craigslist. We saw one for 10 bucks and Nick told me to go get it. I emailed the guy and he answered right away. He emailed back and said told me his address. I told my mom to drive me there, and with a groan she got up and drive me. Nick stayed home though.
When we arrived, I noticed his house was a small, one story, falling apart, dirty, uneven piece of shit. (Sorry, it was!) My mom left me there cuz she was tired af. I knocked one the door for about 10 billion hours and he finally answered, only when I walked in, no one was at the door. I saw a shadow on the wall and decided to investigate. I walked over to the object casting the shadow, and, in the dim light of the room, noticed it wasn't a human. But a mannequin covered in blood, not only one, but like 20! I immediately tried to run out, but the front door had closed and locked. I ran out the back and darted for my house like sonic the blue ass hedgehog!

Hay it's Tay! I know what you're thinking. Fake, right? Well I promise you, these are NOT FAKE! These are REAL THINGS! I know the one that said I woke up covered in blood sounded fake cuz you probably thought I was like bathing in it. It was like a super thin layer of blood so calm down.