summary

WINTER // A HARRY STYLES FAN FICTION (AU)

                                             ❅           ❅             ❅             ❅ 

It would never work out, really.

Lena is capable, collected, impatient, and a little bit stubborn. She' s had her life planned out since the seventh grade, when her guidance counselor made her cry because she got a B on that one test. So, she decided she wouldn't ever make a B again, that she would be a nurse, and that she wouldn't take shit from anyone.

She's a barista. 

On the other hand, Harry is approachable, positive, quirky, and a pathological people-pleaser. He goes where the road takes him. He wants to be a photographer, or maybe sing, or maybe be a biologist. He has no idea, really. The only thing he's sure about is the tattoos etched in his skin are permanent.

He's a drug dealer. 

When he stumbles into her coffee shop at 10 in the morning, hungover and smiling, with his never-ending legs clad in skinny jeans that are probably tighter than hers, she knows it wouldn't ever work out. Because he orders tea and she is much more of a coffee person.

And to be honest, her plan includes a sophisticated boyfriend, not a tea-drinking hipster (who can't go for more than five seconds without stumbling over his oversize feet) kind of boyfriend. 

                                            ❅            ❅             ❅             ❅