six

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

winter // six

❄ H ❄

"So what's your game plan for this one?" Niall asks from outside the shower. "Pretend to study and wear one of those shirts with your tits hanging out?"

Harry tilts his head back, letting his hair soak. "I don't have tits, Niall."

"You do." Niall knocks something off the sink and it clatters to the ground. "Whenever you're trying to pull you wear one of those tit-showing shirts. The drunker you get, the lower the buttons go, until you just take it off."

"Not true," Harry says, lathering some shampoo into his hand. It's absolutely, 100% true, and definitely up there in his worst habits. The boys always try to button the shirts back up, though. "I like the smell of this shampoo. Is it new? Fuck, that was an incredible rhyme. Shampoo. True. New."

"Woo!"

Harry pokes his soapy head out of the shower, grinning. "I'm thinking of getting another tattoo."

Niall gives him a thumbs down. "Boo."

"At least you kept up the rhyme." He sticks his head back under the water and lets the shampoo rinse out. It smells like cinnamon and apples and Zayn. It's definitely Zayn's shampoo and he'll probably be angry, but, whatever. "No, but honestly, I'm going to be very respectable tonight."

Niall snorts. "As respectable as your nineteenth birthday party? Or do you even remember that?"

Harry sticks his head out of the shower again. "You're the one that suggested Baby Got Back!" he says bitterly. "You knew I would end up stripping if I sang Baby Got Back!"

"Are we talking about the nineteenth birthday barbecue sauce night?" Zayn asks, walking into the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth, because god forbid Harry have less than five minutes alone in this tiny apartment. "Is that my shampoo?"

"It wasn't barbecue sauce," Harry says, retreating into the shower again to rinse out the suds. "It was ranch dressing and that is much more respectable."

"Not really, mate."

"Lena's coming over tonight so Harry can complete his love quest," Niall says.

Harry frowns and reaches for the loofah. "She's actually coming over to study -- "

"Did you tell him to keep his tits away?" Zayn asks, talking over the shower and the sound of Niall peeing and Harry trying to explain. They've lived together for too long. 

"She's helping you with maths," Harry says, scrubbing over the birds on his chest. "And also -- "

They continue to ignore him. "Should we make a playlist solely consisting of Sir Mix-A-Lot for when Lena shows up?"

"I'm going to tell Louis to burn your origami paper," Harry says.

There is a pause. Then Zayn pokes his head around the shower curtain, and Harry makes no move to cover himself. They've definitely lived together too long. "You wanna smoke a bowl?"

"Okay," Harry says.

There's fumbling on the other side, and then Zayn's tattooed hand pokes through with a fully loaded pipe in his grasp (it's the cute little polka dotted blue one that Harry got him for Christmas last year!), and Niall's hand follows with a lighter.

Harry moves out of the water and presses his lips to the pipe, Niall flicks the lighter, and Harry inhales before pulling away. He steps back under the stream of water as he breathes out the thick smoke, and Zayn pulls back the pipe. "Thanks," Harry says. "Please don't play Sir Mix-A-Lot while we're studying."