2

Chapter two: Cute Butts

I quickly slapped my friend after he stole yet another chicken wing from me, causing the others to howl with laughter.  I was currently getting tired of this.  I just wanted to eat and get on with my night.  They were drunk off their asses yet again and it was my job to get them back to camp safely.  I looked out into the forest remember our stupid neighbors.  They were so quiet and never fucking partied. 

I pushed myself to my feet, dusting off the back of my pants, and walking away from the camp fire.  I was getting pissed at them and didn't feel like snapping at them at the moment.  I slowly walked through woods, finding a small pond.  The water was beautiful here.  Strange I'd even think that. 

I crunched some twigs in case something was nearby it'd hear me and run.  Walking under a large tree, I looked up to see a boy sitting on a branch.  I shrugged.  He wasn't bothering ma and it seemed he didn't notice me looking.  There were small fish in the water.  I watched them swim for a few minutes, a smile tugging at my lips.

Even if I was an angry creature I could still enjoy the beautiful things.  I let out a small sigh, closing my eyes and pulling my hood up.  Nature could only do so much to sooth my anger. 

"Chris, we're leaving!"  I sighed as I heard my friends call for me.  I quickly took off, running back to them as fast I could with only two feet.  "Where the hell did you go?" 

"Ashley, you're drunk."  I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.  "Let's go before someone gets hurt."  I helped her to her feet, rolling my eyes at the others who were passed out. 

"Jus' leavem."  Ashely slurred.  She leaned against me as we walked to our pack's camp.  "You...  You went away.  Where did you go?"

"For a walk.  You guys kept stealing my food."  I mumbled as I dragged Ashley to her house.  I sent the shorter wolf a glare.  "Can you please use your fucking feet?"  Ashley let out a whine as she pushed away from me and stumbled into her house.  I sighed as she collapsed in the doorway.  "Not dealing with that shit."  I mumbled as I walked off.  I slowly walked up the steps to my house, collapsing on my couch. 

"You're late."  I let out a groan, glaring up at my friend Josh.  "Where did you go?"

"Was being a mother."  I mumbled.  "I saw this boy in a tree.  He was pretty cute.  At least his butt was."  I shrugged.  I pushed myself up on the couch, running a hand through my hair. 

"You near a pond?"

"Yeah.  How'd you know?"

"You smell like fairies.  They live near there."  Josh shrugged, sitting next to me.  "That's the border between us and the nekos you dumbass.  They're gonna know you were there by your smell."  I rolled my eyes, shrugging.

"They don't bother us even when we trespass."  I shrugged, lightly pushing his shoulder.  "I wanna find him though.  I'm gonna find him." 

"Good luck with that."  Josh chuckled.