3.

♉ Chapter three: The Thought ♉

I headed back to the pack with a smile on my lips. I kept thinking of him. Who was he? What was he? And many more questions ran through my head. If he was a Neko. Then lucky me, though I would have seen him around the pack if he was. He was fucking tall as hell.

I wonder if he saw me. If he did, then maybe it wouldn't be as creepy if I were thinking of his features as much as I am. He was probably a werewolf. Judging by the way he literally bolted across the field.

I finally reach my own house dodging all questions from my roommates about why I was gone for the time I was. I suprisingly make it to my own room without being attacked by questions, sighing in relief as I sit down on the bed.

I have to find him. I have to. My mind basically won't shut the fuck up about him and his features, though he was basically ten feet underneath me.

Ricky walks into my room sitting across from me criss-cross style. Honestly, he was just the person I wanted to see. "Howdy Ang, how's everything going for you tonight?" He asks grinning like a fool.

"It's been good, what's got you so chirpy tonight hm? Lemme guess, another date with Ryan?"

The words cause Ricky's grin to grow, if that's even possible. "Yup!" He exclaims popping out the sound of the 'p'

The reason I'm glad to be seeing Ricky right now, is because he's dating Ryan, a demon. Two different species madly in love. If the man from underneath the tree is in fact any species other than a neko, I want Ricky to be the one to tell me how to get him.

"Ricky, can I ask you something. You gotta promise not to tell anybody though! Not a single soul! Don't even tell the trees you smoke with Ryan! Pretty please!"

Ricky tilts his head in confusion looking at me with his ice blue eyes. "What's up Ang? You gotta secret loverboy or somethin'?"

I bite my lip, Ricky smiles, his ears perked up. "Who's the lucky fellow hm? Is it Nikki? Someone in the pack? C'mon Ang! Stop thinking and answer me!" Ricky whines playfully.

"I don't know what he is. I saw him underneath my tree eating" Ricky nods his head, I continue. "He eventually ran, but a lightning fucking speed Ricky, like zoom zoom motherfuker. He was gone"

I give Ricky a moment to take in my description of the possible werewolf. "Was he tall-ish?" He asks, I nod, suprised that he was aware of the information.

"He has to be a wolf, he basically ran off at an incredible speed. Tell ya what Ang, Ry's friends with some wolves from the pack, I'll ask him to look around for ya! Can you imagine if Ryan was friends with the guy you're thinking about?"